Out with the Old, in with the New - Challenge #514
Thanks everyone for taking the time to enter.
Raphael, I love the lighting on your walking boots, together with the older pair lurking in the background.
Ohlook, nice example of old and new, I would like to see more of the kitchen.
Kevpugh, really like the composition and lighting - I am very jealous of your white wall as it would not stay white for more than 5 minutes in my house
Teekay, again, like the lighting though not sure how many trucks they will sell covered in snow.
Finally Trumper, lovely frosty detail definately out with the old. Feel cold just looking at it.
So here's my top 3
1st place goes to Kevpugh - a wall that white deserves a prize
2nd place goes to Raphael, seriously great lighting
3rd place OhLook, but I still want to see more of the kitchen
I'm not sure how far reaching this is, but here in the UK we have a saying that you hear very often before the New Year "Out with the Old, In with the New" So I want to see your take on this please.
To submit, click the button labeled 'POST TO THREAD' and put your Photo Title in the first line of the post, above your photo. Don't forget your Camera Model.
Post until Monday noon GMT, 29 December 2014.
1. Camera -- Canon G-Series Camera G1, G2, G3, G5, G6, G7, G9, G10, G11, G12, G15, G16, G1X, G1X Mark II, G7 X and Pro1 only. -
2. Time -- any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered. -
3. Size -- photo must be no less than 800 pixels and no more than 1024 pixels on the longest side, with NO BORDERS. -
4. Post-Processing -- do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting -- One photo per photographer in each challenge.
Photo Title in the first line of the post, above your photo Camera model..
EXIF data, if you like.
6. Commenting -- No commenting on photos by anyone, including the photographer. Once the winners are declared, photographers can add comments to their images and everyone is invited to discuss.
7. Photo Display -- Photos must appear in this thread to be eligible. -
Time One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
New Topic ... As soon as possible after winning.
Posting Starts ... Right after topic is announced.
Posting Stops ... Monday noon GMT
Winners Announcement ... Tuesday noon GMT.
Please consider turning on Private Messaging in your profile. This will allow the host to contact you about winning or ineligible photos. You turn this feature on by clicking "User CP, Edit Options, Enable Private Messaging" (about a third of the way down the page). Thank you.
Click this sentence for Hosting Rules and Winners List.
Click this sentence for Discussion of Rules thread.