DSLR Speed Challenge #374
Man versus Nature
Man Versus Nature is the theme for this week's challenge: I look forward to viewing your interpretations of the theme...the obvious and the not-so-obvious.
This challenge begins when posted, and will end at 10:00 p.m. Pacific time Thursday, 30 April 2015. Winner of this challenge will be announced shortly thereafter.
Standard Rules apply:
1. Camera: Any DSLR Camera
2. Time: Any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size: Please visit Image Posting Rules.
4. Post Processing: Do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting: ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge. Camera model & lens used. Post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
6. Commenting: No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed and a winner has been declared, comments can be made in this thread.
7. Keep it clean, and both Family and Work safe.
8. Have questions, PM me.
9. Have FUN!
One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
* New Topic - After winner is declared.
* Posting Starts - Right after topic is announced.
* Posting Ends - 10:00 p.m. Pacific Time Thursday, 30 April 2015.
* Winner from this competition decides the theme of the next one (and judges it for a winner) after this competition is closed.
Previous Winners 01
Previous Winners 02
Previous Winners 03