Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Classifieds: For Sale 
Thread started 08 Jun 2015 (Monday) 00:40
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

FS/FT Canon 5d classic

Summary of marketplace feedback given to kryptic4l
First feedback: never, latest feedback: never.
kryptic4l has not given any feedback to others.
Overall Ratingn/a
not rated
Communicationn/a
not rated
Deliveryn/a
not rated
Paymentn/a
not rated
ForumAllSellBuy
Classifieds: Want to Buy0 (0.0)0 (0.0)0 (0.0)
Classifieds: For Sale0 (0.0)0 (0.0)0 (0.0)
Classifieds: Services Offered0 (0.0)0 (0.0)0 (0.0)
Classifieds: Services Needed0 (0.0)0 (0.0)0 (0.0)
Sell: kryptic4l was selling. Buy: kryptic4l was buying. Overall rating average of each role/forum shown in parenthesis.

This new marketplace feedback system started in early 2018. Older feedback for this member may be available in the legacy feedback thread, click here to autosearch them. To search for all threads by kryptic4l in marketplace forums, click here.

FEEDBACK FORM DISABLED. 30 posts AND 30 days of membership is required for giving marketplace feedback.

kryptic4l
53 posts
Joined Oct 2009
Post edited over 4 years ago by kryptic4l. (2 edits in all)

Jun 08, 2015 00:40 |  #1

SOLD LOCAL FOR 300 cad + http://www.amazon.ca …33&keywords=cow​boy+studio (external link)

Just bought this locally a few weeks ago, and quickly jumped into a 6D. So no longer need\want this, 0 Idea on shutter count.
Will ship to canada / usa only

-BODY AND CHARGER ONLY ( there is 5 batterys, but I am claiming they are not included. will not commit to shipping them until I talk with the postal people. )

feel free to check ebay fr same user name i also have a couple other seller / buyer reps on special intrest groups if needed.
will accept paypal/ e-transfer
open to trades need a 600 rt flash, macro lenses , 24-105......
Located in calgary, alberta. CANADA
$375 USD shipped
Please find attached sample images I took for selling purposes.
http://i6.photobucket.​com …/_MG_4612_zpsli​hbrdxb.jpg (external link)
http://i6.photobucket.​com …IMG_33991_zpsdw​k1zapr.jpg (external link)
http://i6.photobucket.​com …IMG_33981_zpsfb​nwvhut.jpg (external link)
http://i6.photobucket.​com …IMG_33951_zps8m​8kevlh.jpg (external link)
http://i6.photobucket.​com …IMG_33941_zpspk​nz2waf.jpg (external link)

HOSTED PHOTO
please log in to view hosted photos in full size.

HOSTED PHOTO
please log in to view hosted photos in full size.

sponsored links
windlight
286 posts
Joined Nov 2012

Jun 08, 2015 04:57 |  #2

It would help a lot to post a shutter count especially for older cameras. You can check actuations using a free program such as EOSInfo: http://astrojargon.net​/EOSInfo.aspx (external link)

Former Canon fanboy.
Nikon D750 | Fuji X100T | 105mm f/2.8G VR | 50mm f/1.8G | Tamron 15-30 f/2.8 VC | Tamron 70-200 f/2.8 VC | SB-910 | YN568EX
Feedback/Gear List

crbinson
604 posts
Joined Jul 2012

Jun 08, 2015 05:40 |  #3

windlight wrote in post #17588451 (external link)
It would help a lot to post a shutter count especially for older cameras. You can check actuations using a free program such as EOSInfo: http://astrojargon.net​/EOSInfo.aspx (external link)

Are you interested in buying the camera or just harassing the seller? Typically these programs won't read shutter count on older cameras. This quote is from the web page you so brilliantly referred the seller to. "The shutter counter will not be displayed (or will be displayed as "0") on the 1D*, 5D, 10D, 20D, 30D, 300D, 350D, and 400D."

My Flickr (external link) | My Gear List

Dave ­ R.
275 posts
Joined Jan 2008
Post edited over 4 years ago by Dave R.. (2 edits in all)

Jun 08, 2015 06:22 |  #4

crbinson wrote in post #17588481 (external link)
Are you interested in buying the camera or just harassing the seller? Typically these programs won't read shutter count on older cameras. This quote is from the web page you so brilliantly referred the seller to. "The shutter counter will not be displayed (or will be displayed as "0") on the 1D*, 5D, 10D, 20D, 30D, 300D, 350D, and 400D."

Just curious are you interested in buying the camera or just harassing the other person that suggested showing shutter count? In case anyone wants to ask me the same question, go ahead but the answer just so you know is to tease crbinson for being so tactful.

sagray
309 posts
Gallery: 1 photo
Joined May 2008

Jun 08, 2015 08:12 |  #5

Snarky posts aside...it's impossible to verify shutter count on this camera. Buyer will have to take the seller's word regarding usage.

One thing not mentioned in the first post is the mirror condition. Has it been to Canon for the mirror recall?

40D, 5D (Classic)
Sigma 17-35 EX, Canon Nifty Fifty, Canon 70-200 f/2.8L (non-IS), Canon 24-105 f/4L, Canon 135mm f/2L
2 AB400s, 1 Einstein, 2 Canon 580EXIIs, Canon 430EX, Vivitar 285HV, old Quantaray POS
flickr (external link) | Gray Imagery (external link)

GeoKras1989
Goldmember
4,038 posts
Gallery: 2 photos
Joined Jun 2014

Jun 08, 2015 08:50 |  #6
bannedPermanent ban

windlight wrote in post #17588451 (external link)

If you insist on being rude, could you at least try to be right, please? The 5D is a Digic-II based body. None of the 'shutter-count' programs work with any Digic-II bodies. Arrogance and ignorance is a bad combination.

WARNING: I often dispense advice in fields I know little about!

windlight
286 posts
Joined Nov 2012

Jun 08, 2015 13:15 |  #7

GeoKras1989 wrote in post #17588657 (external link)
If you insist on being rude, could you at least try to be right, please? The 5D is a Digic-II based body. None of the 'shutter-count' programs work with any Digic-II bodies. Arrogance and ignorance is a bad combination.

Sorry my mistake. I haven't personally worked with a 5D classic before.

Former Canon fanboy.
Nikon D750 | Fuji X100T | 105mm f/2.8G VR | 50mm f/1.8G | Tamron 15-30 f/2.8 VC | Tamron 70-200 f/2.8 VC | SB-910 | YN568EX
Feedback/Gear List

GeoKras1989
Goldmember
4,038 posts
Gallery: 2 photos
Joined Jun 2014

Jun 08, 2015 15:36 |  #8
bannedPermanent ban

windlight wrote in post #17589039 (external link)
Sorry my mistake. I haven't personally worked with a 5D classic before.

Take it lightly, please. Just a bit of piling-on.

OP, GLWS. BTW, I am sure you can mail Lithium ion batteries. Container needs to be labeled as such, and can't fly, if I remember correctly. As you know, the carrier is a better source of information.

WARNING: I often dispense advice in fields I know little about!

kryptic4l
THREAD ­ STARTER
53 posts
Joined Oct 2009

Jun 08, 2015 16:48 |  #9

pending local

sponsored links
REPLYING DENIED:
SOLD / CLOSED
712 views & 0 likes for this thread
FS/FT Canon 5d classic
FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Classifieds: For Sale 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.