Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Classifieds: For Sale 
Thread started 15 Dec 2015 (Tuesday) 10:58
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

Photo/Video Closet Clean Out

Summary of marketplace feedback given to Mothafizzy
First feedback: over 1 year ago, latest feedback: 5 months ago.
Mothafizzy has given marketplace feedback to others 1 time.
Overall Rating10
3 ratings
Communication10
3 ratings
Delivery10
3 ratings
Payment10
3 ratings
ForumAllSellBuy
Classifieds: Want to Buy0 (0.0)0 (0.0)0 (0.0)
Classifieds: For Sale3 (10.0)3 (10.0)0 (0.0)
Classifieds: Services Offered0 (0.0)0 (0.0)0 (0.0)
Classifieds: Services Needed0 (0.0)0 (0.0)0 (0.0)
Sell: Mothafizzy was selling. Buy: Mothafizzy was buying. Overall rating average of each role/forum shown in parenthesis.

This new marketplace feedback system started in early 2018. Older feedback for this member may be available in the legacy feedback thread, click here to autosearch them. To search for all threads by Mothafizzy in marketplace forums, click here.

FEEDBACK FORM DISABLED. 30 posts AND 30 days of membership is required for giving marketplace feedback.

Mothafizzy
292 posts
Joined Mar 2009
Post edited over 3 years ago by Mothafizzy. (3 edits in all)

Dec 15, 2015 10:58 |  #1

Have a bunch of extra photo items up for sale that I really need the money for right now.. ALSO if anyone wishes to purchase multiple items I will offer a nice discounted prices on them. Thank you!

PAYPAL preferred , CONUS preferred as well.

First is a Genus ND Fader filter with 58mm threads -- $30shipped
Both sides and internally are clean maybe a couple tiny specs of dust but nothing affecting image quality at all. Comes with a screw in rotating handle and hard plastic carrying case. Rated at approx. 2 to 8 stops variable ND, which get's very dark at the Max end. Has markers on the ring to denote how dark you are in the fader from Max to Min which is very helpful. Here's the link to product specs : http://www.genustech.t​v (external link) ...cts/eclipse-nd-fader-58mm

Next I have a Rocketfish RF-TRP47C Carbon Fiber tripod. -- $50shipped
It is very light weight and portable and always a go-to when I don't need a big fluid head. I'd rate it about 8/10 doesn't look heavily used at all but has some light marks and blemishes on legs and couples. Full specs can be found here : http://www.amazon.com (external link) ...oduct_details?ie=UT​F8&me=

Next is a Rode Condenser Camera Mic. -- $ 85shipped
This is the larger shotgun condenser video mic from Rode. Comes with a shock-mount and hotshoe under mount for going on camera and also a deadcat muffler that goes over it. Works perfectly on a DSLR (used on my 6D). Full specs are here, but mine it a different style shock mount that is black, rest is still similar . http://www.amazon.com …-15&keywords=Rode+shotg​un (external link)

I have a canon EOS Rebel 2000 35mm film camera w/ 28-80 kits lens and battery grip for sale. - $25 shipped
Extra 35mm body I have laying around. Works great with any EF/EF-S lens and functions great. Comes with a kit 28-80 lens, removable battery grip and body cap. Perfect for a photo class at school. Full specs here: http://www.amazon.com …era-28-80mm/dp/B00001QEMF (external link)

Next is a Canon EF-12 Extension Tube. -- $35shipped
Extension tube that works perfectly and looks brand new, I just don't shoot macro anything right now and don't need it. Worked amazing with a Canon 40mm when I used it but can work with other lens great. Full product specs can be found here : http://www.amazon.com …r=1-5&keywords=Canon+EF12 (external link)

Next I have a Sunpak Auto-120j flash with Canon module -- $35 shipped
This is priced so low due to its functionality. IS an amazing barebulb flash unit but suffered a fall from a tripod and the top swivel head broke awake from the main body. All of the connections are still there and the flash works, but without a proper repair I have had taped the head to the bottom unit making it a fixed position. I removed the tape to show the problem so there is some tape residue on the unit but can be taped back and still works. Also runs off AA's, comes with two removable reflectors and small softbox. Full specs can be found here : https://www.google.com …dzJAhUDOCYKHVs5​BpEQuSQIfA (external link)

Next I have an assorted mix-bags of Go-Pro Hero accessories. -- $30 shipped
Basically a big grab bag of Go-Pro items such as headgear mount, extra housing, plenty of mounting clips, mounts and tools from a Go-Pro Hero HD.

I also have a Zenitar m42 mount 16mm fisheye lens. -- $50 --SOLD--
I used this lens with a m42-ef converter on my canon 6D but have since upgraded to a Canon 15mm. This lens is a m42 mount but can be bought with a universal adapter to use on any camera as a great stopdown lens. Has some a few small scratches on the lens but nothing that affects how it works. Can be great for a fisheye without going off the deep end price wise. Comes with caps filters and carrying case. Specs here : http://www.amazon.com …keywords=Zenita​r+16mm+m42 (external link)

Next I have a barebones computer setup piece from my old editing machine. --$60 shipped
This is essentially the entire motherboard setup from my old tower I built. Has a Gigabyte LGA775 p45 motherboard, intel q6600 quad core processor, 4gb corsair DDR2 memory and 1 gig DDR3 GT video card. Only issue lies in the controller on the motherboard that needs to be repaired or replaced, gets overloaded when too many items are plugged into the USB/controller slots. all other items on the motherboard work perfectly though. Ran lightroom 6 and Photoshop CS4 perfect as well as gaming (Counterstrike, Diablo 3, CoD)

Can send photos/additional information as needed. Thanks !

Happy Holidays !

Flickr (external link)

Mothafizzy
THREAD ­ STARTER
292 posts
Joined Mar 2009

Dec 17, 2015 16:13 |  #2

BUMP

Price's lowered, items adjusted.

Happy Holidays !

Flickr (external link)

Mothafizzy
THREAD ­ STARTER
292 posts
Joined Mar 2009

Dec 22, 2015 11:42 |  #3

BUMP

Prices lowered. Need some stuff sold money is super tight.

Flickr (external link)

sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)
REPLYING DENIED:
30 posts AND 30 days of membership is required
868 views & 0 likes for this thread
Photo/Video Closet Clean Out
FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Classifieds: For Sale 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.