Growing up I always thought I was not allergic to poison ivy, I touched it, brushed past it, all of that, that is, 'til a couple of years ago...
I had some growing up the side of my house in a place I rarely look, my wife saw it and I said, "No problem, I'm not allergic!", like a real man! Well, after a couple of hours I was not as manly as I thought, then the next day was way worse, then in a few days I would honestly not wish this on my most hated enemy. I hope I NEVER get this again, this was the worst stuff that a person can get, or at least that I have gotten.
A friend of mine said he wasn't allergic back this Spring, he had talked to a guy he knew, he decided that he was not allergic and that he wanted to "test it" to see what happens. I told him that is not something that he wants to test, and eventually almost pleaded with him to not "test it", he was still going to do it, then I sent him this link below, with me telling him firsthand, AND this link, he now has a healthy respect for this crazy plant.
If ANYONE here thinks that they are not allergic to poison ivy, please do yourself a favor and watch not just this video, but any of the rest of them on YouTube, you will thank yourself later.