Digital Camera Speed Challenge #415 - Steps or stairs
No excuse to not enter this week - steps and stairs everywhere, so go for it!
I really wanted to declare a tie between all four entries this week as as I like each one, but for some reason I can't describe I keep coming back to that first image - "Striped, stepping and stairs" by airfrogusmc. Darkslinger's forested descending stairway looks so much like one I know and enjoy on the west coast that I was tempted to give it top spot, and the same with OldCrow's entry, while M_Six's complexity of stone stairs is truly amazing. In the end, though, here are my picks - feel free to disagree:
#2 darlkslinger and M_Six tied
The challenge begins when posted, and will end at 8am Pacific time, Monday May 9, 2016. The winner will be announced shortly thereafter.
1. Camera: Any DIGITAL CAMERA is allowed, (not just DSLR)
2. Time: Any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size: See standard P.O.T.N. Image Posting Rules.
4. Post Processing: Do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting: ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.
6. Details: Show camera model & lens used. Post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
7. Commenting: Please, NO COMMENTING DURING CHALLENGE but feel free to make comments in this thread after a winner has been declared.
8. Content: Keep it clean, and both Family and Work safe.
9. Have questions? PM me.
10. Have FUN!
* THE WINNER ALWAYS SETS THE THEME FOR THE NEXT CHALLENGE, POSTS IT AND JUDGES IT - BE PREPARED! A new challenge should be posted ASAP after you have been declared the winner.