So…after all that drama I thought that I’d better come up with something a little challenging, a chance for everyone to get a little creative.
The challenge is Altered Perspectives.
Show me images that make us leap to a conclusion that isn’t necessarily reality. This could be an image that is rotated and makes us think that it is something that it isn’t, or a Forced Perspective image (here’s a link if you don’t know what that is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forced_perspective), or it could be a tilt-shift image, or anything that YOU think captures the spirit of the challenge.
Be creative, I’m looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with!
The challenge begins when posted, and will end at 6PM PST on Monday, Sept. 26, 2016
The winner will be announced at some point the next day, but as I'll be traveling, you may have to be patient with me.
1. Camera: Any DIGITAL CAMERA is allowed, (not just DSLR)
2. Time: Any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size: See standard P.O.T.N. Image Posting Rules.
4. Post Processing: Do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting: ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.
6. Details: Show camera model & lens used. Post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
7. Commenting: Please, NO COMMENTING DURING CHALLENGE but feel free to make comments in this thread after a winner has been declared.
8. Content: Keep it clean, and both Family and Work safe.
9. Have questions? PM me.
10. Have FUN!
* THE WINNER ALWAYS SETS THE THEME FOR THE NEXT CHALLENGE, POSTS IT AND JUDGES IT - BE PREPARED! A new challenge should be posted ASAP after you have been declared the winner.[/QUOTE]