Digital Camera Speed Challenge #438 - Common Household Objects
There are everyday objects in our homes that we see day in and day out without giving a second thought to them. Show us your most creative take on an everyday (common) household object!
The challenge begins when posted, and will end at 8PM Pacific Time on Sunday, Nov. 13, 2016
The winner will be announced at some point shortly thereafter.
1. Camera: Any DIGITAL CAMERA is allowed, (not just DSLR)
2. Time: Any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size: See standard P.O.T.N. Image Posting Rules.
4. Post Processing: Do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting: ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.
6. Details: Show camera model & lens used. Post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
7. Commenting: Please, NO COMMENTING DURING CHALLENGE but feel free to make comments in this thread after a winner has been declared.
8. Content: Keep it clean, and both Family and Work safe.
9. Have questions? PM me.
10. Have FUN!
Great images everybody! Thanks for some really creative takes on this topic!
#1 OldCrow: Really a creative take. I love the lines and the contrasting color. Nice setup... it almost looks random rather than a pattern.
#2 Cubatahavana: Great capture of a group of items that are very similar, yet each one is unique. I love the wide horizontal view on this along with the black border. I could see this hanging on a wall!
#3 teekay: Love the juxtaposition of organic vs. manmade, lines vs. shapes and warm vs. cool colors. Really well done!