I completed my first RE shoot earlier this week, and delivered 25 photos to the client initially, then he ordered one more. He and his business partner were very pleased with the work and plan to hire me for their future properties. So things are off to a good start.
I would however, appreciate any feedback you guys have in ways I can improve. Below are a few examples of my photos. Constructive criticism is welcomed. While the client is very happy, and friends & family are all impressed, I know that I am just getting started and have much room to improve.
Thanks for any feedback. In addition to things that I didn't do so well, and ways to improve. If there are things I did do well, let me know that also. Just trying to learn as much as I can as I grow this new side of my photography.
Click Here to see the full gallery at the listing site.
This next shot took a bit of extra work in post. I first created two copies of the image, one with WB adjusted for the bedroom which makes the bathroom extremely yellow, and one with the WB adjusted for the bathroom which makes the bedroom very blue. Then I layered those in PS, used a layer mask to paint in the bedroom. This left the door jam separating the two rooms extremely dark and blue. I used a desaturation adjustment layer and painted the door jam. I should have also done that to the window, because after delivery of the images, I was showing my fiancée how I did that and she was like, the window needs it too. So I painted the desaturation layer on the window and what an improvement. So that's one area I already know I could improve.