Thanks to Owain Shaw for the honor of choosing the next topic, and for judging the entries. The topic for this week is Repetition - This should also be something that people can get creative with, and open to almost every genre of photography.
The challenge begins when posted, and will end on Wednesday, April 12th at noon U.S. Central Time. The winner will be announced shortly thereafter.
1. Camera: Any DIGITAL CAMERA is allowed, (not just DSLR)
2. Time: Any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size: See standard P.O.T.N. Image Posting Rules.
4. Post Processing: Do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting: ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.
6. Details: Show camera model & lens used. Post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
7. Commenting: Please, NO COMMENTING DURING CHALLENGE feel free to comment in this thread after a winner is declared.
8. Content: Keep it clean, and both Family and Work safe.
9. Have questions? PM me.
10. Have FUN!
* THE WINNER ALWAYS SETS THE THEME FOR THE NEXT CHALLENGE, POSTS IT AND JUDGES IT - BE PREPARED!
A new challenge should be posted ASAP after you have been declared the winner.
Thanks again to Owain Shaw. Here's a couple to get everyone thinking. Now, go get busy.