Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Classifieds: For Sale 
Thread started 22 Jul 2017 (Saturday) 15:19
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

ONA union street messenger black ($150) and f-stop brooklyn sling ($45)

Summary of marketplace feedback given to booja
First feedback: never, latest feedback: never.
booja has not given any feedback to others.
Overall Ratingn/a
not rated
Communicationn/a
not rated
Deliveryn/a
not rated
Paymentn/a
not rated
ForumAllSellBuy
Classifieds: Want to Buy0 (0.0)0 (0.0)0 (0.0)
Classifieds: For Sale0 (0.0)0 (0.0)0 (0.0)
Classifieds: Services Offered0 (0.0)0 (0.0)0 (0.0)
Classifieds: Services Needed0 (0.0)0 (0.0)0 (0.0)
Sell: booja was selling. Buy: booja was buying. Overall rating average of each role/forum shown in parenthesis.

This new marketplace feedback system started in early 2018. Older feedback for this member may be available in the legacy feedback thread, click here to autosearch them. To search for all threads by booja in marketplace forums, click here.
30 posts AND 30 days of membership is required before you can give marketplace feedback.

booja
Goldmember
1,638 posts
Joined Jan 2008
Post edited over 1 year ago by booja. (3 edits in all)

Jul 22, 2017 15:19 |  #1

ONA union street is SOLD!!!

ONA union street is like new. i bought it a few months ago in black but now i decided i want it in gray. i bought a gray one and now I'm selling this off. no need for 2 of the same bag. the black is a pretty color its like a super dark gray black. not pitch black. I've owned many bags from lowepro, kata, think tank, dakine, f-stop, incase, crumpler, manfrotto and so on... this is by far one of the nicest bags I've used. definitely a quality bag. i can see why they cost so much after i received it. comes with all dividers. small like rub marks on the leather on the bottom from setting it down on the floor. thats about it. no rips, tears, stains, smoke free.... like new. selling for half the price of a new one asking $150 +fees and shipping. comes with all dividers as it would new as seen in pics

f-stop brooklyn sling is also like new. bought it off their site a few months ago. i don't use this sling as much as my other sling bags so I'm gonna sell this off. pretty much new. used it like 3 times. i am aware on their site they are on clearance for $45 as well. but they charge 20 just to ship it and good luck trying to get it in a timely manner from them. i had to wait 3 weeks after i ordered and had to email and message them on fb to see why it was taking so long. if you google about them you'll see they're bad at shipping things out and getting the product to the customer. comes with all dividers as it would new. theres 2 in the pics below but i have all 3.

IMAGE: https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4326/35958590401_7af629004e_b.jpg

IMAGE: https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4309/35958582021_e466a86f48_b.jpg

IMAGE: https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4300/35958581451_671cd970e0_b.jpg

IMAGE: https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4317/35282580073_fde97a76e1_b.jpg

IMAGE: https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4329/35282577543_2dec985a37_b.jpg

sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)
REPLYING DENIED:
30 posts AND 30 days of membership is required
762 views & 0 likes for this thread
ONA union street messenger black ($150) and f-stop brooklyn sling ($45)
FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Classifieds: For Sale 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.