John from PA wrote in post #18489130
Is it a "straight" G9 ( or the G9 X (or higher)? I don't think the straight G9 is compatible with DPP 4+ and that might be why you could not find it. 3.15.0 seems to the highest available. The G9 X and G9 Mark II both show 4.71 for DPP. Interestingly enough the date of 17 October is the same as 4.70.20.
From the Canon web site:
Changes for Digital Photo Professional 4.7.20 for Windows :
- Supports PowerShot G1 X Mark III, PowerShot G12, PowerShot G11, PowerShot G10, PowerShot G9, PowerShot S95, PowerShot S90, PowerShot SX50 HS, PowerShot SX1 IS.
- Supports EF85mm f/1.4L IS USM, EF-S35mm f/2.8 Macro IS STM.
- Supports Chromatic aberration correction, Peripheral illumination correction, Distortion correction, and Digital Lens Optimizer for images captures with a combination of EOS 6D Mark II and TS-E50mm f/2.8L Macro, TS-E90mm f/2.8L Macro, TS-E135mm f/4L Macro, TS-E17mm f/4L, or TS-E24mm f/3.5L II.
- Enhances operability of the Filter/Sort function.
- Supports customization on the Preview Properties Display.
It supports the original PowerShot G9.