Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Classifieds: For Sale 
Thread started 13 Mar 2018 (Tuesday) 00:32
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

Selling ALL of My Canon Gear - 5D3, 7D2, Sigma 20 Art, Sigma 35 Art, 85 1.8, 200 f/2.8L

Summary of marketplace feedback given to Ekean
First feedback: never, latest feedback: never.
Ekean has not given any feedback to others.
Overall Ratingn/a
not rated
Communicationn/a
not rated
Deliveryn/a
not rated
Paymentn/a
not rated
ForumAllSellBuy
Classifieds: Want to Buy0 (0.0)0 (0.0)0 (0.0)
Classifieds: For Sale0 (0.0)0 (0.0)0 (0.0)
Classifieds: Services Offered0 (0.0)0 (0.0)0 (0.0)
Classifieds: Services Needed0 (0.0)0 (0.0)0 (0.0)
Sell: Ekean was selling. Buy: Ekean was buying. Overall rating average of each role/forum shown in parenthesis.

This new marketplace feedback system started in early 2018. Older feedback for this member may be available in the legacy feedback thread, click here to autosearch them. To search for all threads by Ekean in marketplace forums, click here.

FEEDBACK FORM DISABLED. 30 posts AND 30 days of membership is required for giving marketplace feedback.

Ekean
111 posts
Joined Oct 2010
Post edited over 2 years ago by Ekean.

Mar 13, 2018 00:32 |  #1

Switching systems and all of my Canon gear is up for grabs. I'm a realist and know that no one is going to want all of these items, so I'm open to splitting this up. All items come from a non-smoking home, shipped FedEx or USPS for $10. Shipping discount for bundled items. Please comment or PM with any questions whatsoever. Happy to send additional images. Thanks for looking!

Canon 5D Mark iii (5D3)
Shows some signs of wear, mostly on the bottom from tri-pod plates. Has higher click count (~147k), but has never missed a beat. This has been my workhorse since I've owned it. Comes with body cap, battery, charger, strap. Add $10 for shipping.
$1300

IMAGE: http://www.elikeanphotography.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/MG_9842.jpg

Canon 7D Mark ii (7D2)
Camera body is in excellent condition. Lower shutter counter count (~64k) as this was my back-up body. The dual-pixel focus on this is incredible for video. Comes with original box, charger, battery, strap, manuals. Add $10 for shipping.
$825
IMAGE: http://www.elikeanphotography.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/23509038_10155083396416847_2479661669986337563_o.jpg

Sigma 20mm f/1.4 Art
This lens is incredible. I used to shoot the 16-35L and switched to this and never looked back. Super sharp, super fast. This lens has been my go-to lens for all things wide and especially on the dance floor at weddings. Overall great condition. Very clean. Comes with both caps, original box, pouch, manuals. Add $10 for shipping.
$750

IMAGE: http://www.elikeanphotography.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/MG_9857.jpg

Sigma 35mm f/1.4 Art ** SOLD PENDING PAYMENT **
This lens is responsible for nearly half of the images from a wedding. I've always loved the 35mm FOV and this lens never disappoints. Lens is in great condition. Comes with hood, both caps, original box, pouch. Will also include Sigma dock with lens. Add $10 for shipping.
$750

IMAGE: http://www.elikeanphotography.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/MG_9833.jpg

Canon 85mm f/1.8 USM
This lens is responsible for nearly the other half of the images at a wedding. The 35/85 combo is perfect for me. This lens has always amazed me at how well it performs for such an inexpensive lens. I shoot this at f/2 all day and have no complaints. Glass shows some dust and marks, and nothing that I ever see in images (mainly due to shooting pretty wide open). Comes with both caps and lens hood. Add $10 for shipping.
$250

IMAGE: http://www.elikeanphotography.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/MG_9864.jpg

Canon 200mm f/2.8L ii
I bought this to replace my 135L and really enjoyed shooting it. I found myself needing more reach than more light and it worked great for big ceremonies that I couldn't get close to alter. Very sharp. Lens shows lots of signs of use, but glass is in pretty good condition. Comes with both caps, hood, and 3rd party tri-pod ring. Add $10 for shipping.
$500

IMAGE: http://www.elikeanphotography.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/MG_9815.jpg

Nikon D3s | Nikon 20 f/1.8g | Sigma 35 f/1.4 Art | Nikon 85 f/1.8g |

sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)
REPLYING DENIED:
SOLD / CLOSED
805 views & 0 likes for this thread
Selling ALL of My Canon Gear - 5D3, 7D2, Sigma 20 Art, Sigma 35 Art, 85 1.8, 200 f/2.8L
FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Classifieds: For Sale 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.