Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Photo Sharing & Visual Enjoyment Wildlife 
Thread started 01 May 2018 (Tuesday) 17:33
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

African Safari - Big Cats

Lowside67
THREAD ­ STARTER
Mostly Lurking
19 posts
Gallery: 6 photos
Joined Feb 2018

May 07, 2018 16:07 |  #16

Thanks for the kind words folks, much appreciated! I am torn as I am excited to go to Kenya but I have had such great experiences on both trips to Sabi Sand that it now gives me the "fear of missing out" experience when I think about booking somewhere else...

-Mark

snow14
34 posts
Joined Apr 2018

May 07, 2018 20:48 |  #17

great work.

Mybludog
200 posts
Joined Nov 2013

May 10, 2018 05:01 as a reply to  @ Lowside67's post |  #18

You won't be disappointed in Kenya Mark, shear numbers of wildlife is stunning. Only downside is the numbers of tourists is also high.

Just like a dung beetle......

Mybludog
200 posts
Joined Nov 2013

May 10, 2018 05:05 as a reply to  @ post 18618146 |  #19

Nice. We were at Motswari which is not to far from Simbavati. I'm going to Elephant Plains and Idube, which are in the Sabi Sands in September before heading up to Kenya for a couple of weeks

Just like a dung beetle......

Lowside67
THREAD ­ STARTER
Mostly Lurking
19 posts
Gallery: 6 photos
Joined Feb 2018

May 10, 2018 15:21 |  #20

Mybludog wrote in post #18623032 (external link)
Nice. We were at Motswari which is not to far from Simbavati. I'm going to Elephant Plains and Idube, which are in the Sabi Sands in September before heading up to Kenya for a couple of weeks

Elephant Plains is a great property - both times that we have been there now we have been super impressed. Great food, great game watching, and very reasonably prices compared to most of Sabi Sand.

-Mark

sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

1,335 views & 29 likes for this thread
African Safari - Big Cats
FORUMS Photo Sharing & Visual Enjoyment Wildlife 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.