Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS General Gear Talk Flash and Studio Lighting 
Thread started 29 Jun 2018 (Friday) 05:57
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

Connecting Elinchrome FRX 400 with Canon 600ex rt-ii

devvarun
Hatchling
1 post
Joined Jun 2018

Jun 29, 2018 05:57 |  #1

I'm planning to take two Elinchrome FRX 400 along with my Canon 600 ex rt-ii for shooting an event in a auditorium. Is it good to trigger the strobes using the Elinchrome radio trigger tat comes along with the strobe kit or shall i use my Speedlite to trigger my strobe. IK tat my strobe is not a TTL strobe, but i'm interested in using the ETTL functionality in my speedlite to some extent. Plz suggest me some good ways. Is it possible to use my speedlite as a Radio master and control my two strobes, but i would like to fire my speedlite also in order to get some extra fill light or to just bounce it on the ceiling. IK tat if i use use the speedlite ETTL mode then the pre-flash would trigger my strobes before the opening of my camera shutter. But i don'tt want to miss any shot just by getting an badly exposed picture during important moments, there wont much action in this shot, the speakers are just going to move around sometimes and they could work only with their hand gestures so I guess there wont be any need to use HIGH SPEED SYNC (correct me if i'm wrong). and do tell me whether is possible to use my speedlite as my radio master and is it possible to use it to trigger my strobes rather than using my Elinchrome Radio triggers.

My equipments:
CANON EF 40MM F/2.8 STM, CANON EF 50MM F/1.8 STM, CANON EF-S 10-18MM F/4.5–5.6 IS STM, CANON EF-S 18-55MM F/3.5-5.6 IS II, CANON EF-S 55-250MM F/4-5.6 IS II, CANON EOS 60D, CANON EOS 7D MARK II, Elinchrome FRX 400, Canon Speedlite 600 ex rt-ii

sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

307 views & 0 likes for this thread
Connecting Elinchrome FRX 400 with Canon 600ex rt-ii
FORUMS General Gear Talk Flash and Studio Lighting 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.