Results posted further down in this post.
With the announcment of the G7, several have complained about the lack of RAW. Just as a curiosity I wanted to survey how many RAWs have you taken out of the total shots of your camera (approximate figures would be ok!, its just for reference)
You can use this form to answer
Total Number of Pictures taken:
Total Number of RAWs taken:
Or just enter an aproximate porcentage of RAW images vs. Total Images.
Thanks for you input,
Results of Survey as of September 18th, 2006 (will continue to update frecuently)
Number of Inputs recorded: 39*
RAW Average usage: 51.93% of the time
|IMAGE IS A REDIRECT OR MISSING!|
Byte size: ZERO | Content warning: NOT AN IMAGE
These graphs show the following:
- Almost 50% (48%) of the photographers shot in RAW mode 75% of the time or more.
- Around 35% of the photographers use RAW mode less than 25% of the time.
- Only 15% of the photographers use RAW between 25% and 75%.
- Half the people in the middle (and upper) segment of photography use RAW as their prefered shooting mode.
- People mostly stick to either RAW or JPG format and do not mix a lot between both of them.
Rafa Polit Jr.