Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Community Talk, Chatter & Official Stuff Member Activities 
Thread started 24 Oct 2006 (Tuesday) 10:27
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

Philippines: Are you ready? (Game ka na ba?)

this thread is locked
monk3y
Totally Saturated
46,198 posts
Gallery: 4 photos
Joined Aug 2009

Aug 08, 2011 00:08 |  #2011

dolina wrote in post #12895027 (external link)
Gibo was my choice. Educated and track record. He has little tolerance for jejemons.

ohh yeah I say he was a good candidate... how could I have forgotten about him :lol: I knew he would lose, but somehow he was very strong here in Cebu.
but I felt like he is not yet ripe for the position, if only he had served a few more years and made himself quite popular he would probably win on the next election.

and one thing I hate about him though is his association with the administration,special​ly sa dwende :lol:

www.monk3y.com (external link) | My GEAR

sponsored links
dolina
Goldmember
4,846 posts
Gallery: 319 photos
Joined Mar 2009

Aug 08, 2011 00:50 |  #2012

monk3y wrote in post #12895036 (external link)
ohh yeah I say he was a good candidate... how could I have forgotten about him :lol: I knew he would lose, but somehow he was very strong here in Cebu.
but I felt like he is not yet ripe for the position, if only he had served a few more years and made himself quite popular he would probably win on the next election.

and one thing I hate about him though is his association with the administration,special​ly sa dwende :lol:

It's a perception game. ;)

People don't like strict school professors but often times the grads. But you have to give the devil his due. :)

Visit my Flickr (external link), Facebook (external link) & 500px (external link) and see my photos. :)

monk3y
Totally Saturated
46,198 posts
Joined Aug 2009

Aug 08, 2011 00:53 |  #2013

dolina wrote in post #12895159 (external link)
It's a perception game. ;)

People don't like strict school professors but often times the grads. But you have to give the devil his due. :)

si Miriam nalang kaya... Strict nga pero at least may direction kesa sa current admin hehe

btw, I bought the 3541LS and Q20 already Mr. Pao... waiting for them to arrive, probably this week or at the latest next week :D

dolina
Goldmember
4,846 posts
Joined Mar 2009

Aug 08, 2011 04:24 |  #2014

monk3y wrote in post #12895170 (external link)
si Miriam nalang kaya... Strict nga pero at least may direction kesa sa current admin hehe

btw, I bought the 3541LS and Q20 already Mr. Pao... waiting for them to arrive, probably this week or at the latest next week :D

Congrats monkey remember to register your 3541LS

As for miriam walang pera yan. She can barely mount a Senatorial campaign. If she had cash she would've beaten Ramos.

Visit my Flickr (external link), Facebook (external link) & 500px (external link) and see my photos. :)

monk3y
Totally Saturated
46,198 posts
Joined Aug 2009

Aug 08, 2011 04:29 |  #2015

dolina wrote in post #12895554 (external link)
Congrats monkey remember to register your 3541LS

As for miriam walang pera yan. She can barely mount a Senatorial campaign. If she had cash she would've beaten Ramos.

yeap I will, Thanks Sir Pao :D...got it for $617 from B&H :lol: buti nag sale...

oo nga walang pera at Charisma :lol: sayang.

natatwa nalang ako sa palabas ng mag asawang dwende... puro na may sakit bigla :lol::lol: grabe!!

tonyniev
Cream of the Crop
11,474 posts
Gallery: 3 photos
Joined Dec 2009

Aug 08, 2011 09:22 |  #2016

Subscribing to the duwende story...

Cheers,
Tony
Leica M10 & M3
Sony A7R4 & A7R
Canon 5D2 & 7D

jodelak
Cream of the Crop
8,463 posts
Gallery: 9 photos
Joined Aug 2009

Aug 08, 2011 12:48 |  #2017

Ano yung duwende story? Na inntriga ako dun a. :)

As for the politics...
The critical and most important point in Philippine politics was the transition from Ramos to Erap. If Erap did not win that election or if Ramos was allowed to run again for president, I seriously believe that Philippines would have been in a much better position today, economically and politics landscape would have changed. Saan kayo nakakita ng president na 5am pa lang eh nag ta trabaho na? That would have set precedence to othe politicians, specially the younger one. Sure there were rumours of scandalous transactions linked to him but in Philippine politics, thats the name of the game. Siraan. Philippines was the only country in SE Asia that had a positive growth during the recession period (mid 90's).

Kailan kaya lalaya ang Pilipinas sa sarili nyang mapanirang mamamayan?

... does it really matter?i see with my eyes, i shoot with my fingers.
My Flickr Page (external link)

monk3y
Totally Saturated
46,198 posts
Joined Aug 2009

Aug 08, 2011 16:28 as a reply to  @ jodelak's post |  #2018

tonyniev wrote in post #12896403 (external link)
Subscribing to the duwende story...

hahaha... the recent helicopter scandal and other election accusations are just insane :lol: feeling ko nag cocompensate ang dwende kaya ganyan nalang kung mangurakot;)

jodelak
Cream of the Crop
8,463 posts
Joined Aug 2009

Aug 08, 2011 17:53 |  #2019

tip naman dyan kung ano yang dwende na yan :)

tonyniev
Cream of the Crop
11,474 posts
Gallery: 3 photos
Joined Dec 2009

Aug 08, 2011 17:59 |  #2020

jodelak wrote in post #12899303 (external link)
tip naman dyan kung ano yang dwende na yan :)

Si Gloria is not really pandak, but a duwende.

Cheers,
Tony
Leica M10 & M3
Sony A7R4 & A7R
Canon 5D2 & 7D

dolina
Goldmember
4,846 posts
Joined Mar 2009

Aug 08, 2011 18:05 |  #2021

jodelak wrote in post #12897561 (external link)
Ano yung duwende story? Na inntriga ako dun a. :)

As for the politics...
The critical and most important point in Philippine politics was the transition from Ramos to Erap. If Erap did not win that election or if Ramos was allowed to run again for president, I seriously believe that Philippines would have been in a much better position today, economically and politics landscape would have changed. Saan kayo nakakita ng president na 5am pa lang eh nag ta trabaho na? That would have set precedence to othe politicians, specially the younger one. Sure there were rumours of scandalous transactions linked to him but in Philippine politics, thats the name of the game. Siraan. Philippines was the only country in SE Asia that had a positive growth during the recession period (mid 90's).

Kailan kaya lalaya ang Pilipinas sa sarili nyang mapanirang mamamayan?

All admins (even Cory's) have their pros and cons. Ramos' people did not for see a day where in the Power crisis (external link) would contribute to locals paying more for power than Japan (external link), the highest in the ALL of Asia . Si Cory kasi, she had to disband the Department of Energy.

So when GMA or her family gets negative I temper it with what positives she did. No administration is stink free. Neither are no politician is stink free.

monk3y
Totally Saturated
46,198 posts
Joined Aug 2009

Aug 08, 2011 19:59 |  #2022

tonyniev wrote in post #12899343 (external link)
Si Gloria is not really pandak, but a duwende.

hahahaha...

dolina wrote in post #12899378 (external link)
All admins (even Cory's) have their pros and cons. Ramos' people did not for see a day where in the Power crisis (external link) would contribute to locals paying more for power than Japan (external link), the highest in the ALL of Asia . Si Cory kasi, she had to disband the Department of Energy.

So when GMA or her family gets negative I temper it with what positives she did. No administration is stink free. Neither are no politician is stink free.

I agree she has done a lot too...
and I agree also na lahat naman din may pros and cons... ang mahirap kasi hindi masyadong napapalitan ang mga TRAPO sa ilalim ng presidents.

jodelak
Cream of the Crop
8,463 posts
Joined Aug 2009

Aug 09, 2011 00:33 |  #2023

LoL, now i know. meron kayang mga tyanak din?

everybody thought that the trapos are going away when erap was impeached, and a new generation of younger politicians will emerge, like the spice boys. years later, the spice boys now play the trapo roles too. tsk tsk.

dolina
Goldmember
4,846 posts
Joined Mar 2009

Aug 09, 2011 01:04 |  #2024

monk3y wrote in post #12900006 (external link)
hahahaha...

I agree she has done a lot too...
and I agree also na lahat naman din may pros and cons... ang mahirap kasi hindi masyadong napapalitan ang mga TRAPO sa ilalim ng presidents.

What can we do? Enlightened voters pale in comparison to stupid voters.

The quality of leadership rest solely on the constituents who voted them to power.

So kung jejemon ang pinuno, jologs ang bumoto.

Ranie ­ Dib
412 posts
Gallery: 24 photos
Joined Sep 2010

Aug 09, 2011 18:48 |  #2025

Mga dwende, politicians, and power crisis. Sakit sa ulo, let's watch the sunset muna.

IMAGE: http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6148/6026981235_1dde34bee0_b.jpg

sponsored links

564,609 views & 0 likes for this thread
Philippines: Are you ready? (Game ka na ba?)
FORUMS Community Talk, Chatter & Official Stuff Member Activities 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.