Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Community Talk, Chatter & Official Stuff Member Activities 
Thread started 24 Oct 2006 (Tuesday) 10:27
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

Philippines: Are you ready? (Game ka na ba?)

this thread is locked
monk3y
Totally Saturated
46,198 posts
Gallery: 4 photos
Joined Aug 2009

Oct 02, 2011 20:15 |  #3016

Canajun wrote in post #13196370 (external link)
Post some once you got something worthwhile. It's amazing what you can do when you stitch multiple images of the same location.

I've heard this is also a good way to take a photo of a busy location. Take multiple shots then have Canon software remove anything that's not standing still. What you are left is a picture of a building (for example) without people.

problem is I am a Nikon user :lol: but I am sure photoshop has something similar :lol:

Boracay sunset :D

IMAGE: http://monk3y.zenfolio.com/img/v31/p101546607-4.jpg

www.monk3y.com (external link) | My GEAR

sponsored links
Canajun
Goldmember
2,881 posts
Joined Dec 2008

Oct 02, 2011 20:25 |  #3017

monk3y wrote in post #13196471 (external link)
problem is I am a Nikon user :lol: but I am sure photoshop has something similar :lol:

QUOTED IMAGE

That's OK. I'm colour blind.

To be honest. It may have been Photoshop I was reading. It was a long time ago, can't really remember much these days:D

Man, you're sunset really makes me wish I'm back home.*thumbs Up*

Jun.Roberto.Dizon.Greg​orio
My Photographic Gears.

I Like Shooting Animals Than People.

FJ ­ LOVE
Cream of the Crop
20,883 posts
Joined Nov 2006

Oct 02, 2011 21:07 |  #3018

QUOTED IMAGE

Canajun wrote in post #13196507 (external link)
That's OK. I'm blind now thanks

Steven's photos sure can burn your retinas :lol:

DILLIGAF about your bicycle or your gear

monk3y
Totally Saturated
46,198 posts
Joined Aug 2009

Oct 02, 2011 21:26 |  #3019

MARTIN!! :lol: that's a reedit already :p you should have seen the original :p haha

monk3y
Totally Saturated
46,198 posts
Joined Aug 2009

Oct 02, 2011 21:27 |  #3020

Canajun wrote in post #13196507 (external link)
That's OK. I'm colour blind.

To be honest. It may have been Photoshop I was reading. It was a long time ago, can't really remember much these days:D

Man, you're sunset really makes me wish I'm back home.*thumbs Up*

Thanks.... come back home...when was the last time you came back here? Boracay's sunset is definitely very nice... :D

FJ ­ LOVE
Cream of the Crop
20,883 posts
Joined Nov 2006

Oct 02, 2011 21:35 |  #3021

monk3y wrote in post #13196737 (external link)
MARTIN!! :lol: that's a reedit already :p you should have seen the original :p haha

i did , i'm reading this in brail :shock:

HOSTED PHOTO
please log in to view hosted photos in full size.

monk3y
Totally Saturated
46,198 posts
Joined Aug 2009

Oct 02, 2011 21:38 |  #3022

FJ LOVE wrote in post #13196775 (external link)
i did , i'm reading this in brail :shock:

thumbnail
Hosted photo: posted by FJ LOVE in
./showthread.php?p=131​96775&i=i248109237
forum: Member Activities

I see you've learned from my crop :lol: cut the head and just leave the shoes :lol:

now show me how you read Brail on monitors:p

Canajun
Goldmember
2,881 posts
Joined Dec 2008

Oct 02, 2011 21:53 |  #3023

monk3y wrote in post #13196745 (external link)
Thanks.... come back home...when was the last time you came back here? Boracay's sunset is definitely very nice... :D

2 years ago. I promised myself to come home every year even though I don't have anymore immediate families there. Just a whole bunch of relatives. But due to work relocation into another province. I got too many duties to be able to leave for 2 months. I'm hoping late 2012 for my next visit.

I agree Boracay is beautiful. But I'd like to visit other places in Visayas region. There's so many great places there to be biased to go to the one that I've already been. Besides I can't visit all of them in my lifetime. If I keep going to the same place :-D

The last time I was in Boracay, I was using a Nikon Coolpix 950. So as my statements go I am colour blind :-D I like both Nikon & Canon

Jun.Roberto.Dizon.Greg​orio
My Photographic Gears.

I Like Shooting Animals Than People.

FJ ­ LOVE
Cream of the Crop
20,883 posts
Joined Nov 2006

Oct 02, 2011 22:00 |  #3024

monk3y wrote in post #13196787 (external link)
I see you've learned from my crop :lol: cut the head and just leave the shoes :lol:

now show me how you read Brail on monitors:p

what's your next question :p

HOSTED PHOTO
please log in to view hosted photos in full size.

monk3y
Totally Saturated
46,198 posts
Joined Aug 2009

Oct 02, 2011 22:04 |  #3025

Canajun wrote in post #13196836 (external link)
2 years ago. I promised myself to come home every year even though I don't have anymore immediate families there. Just a whole bunch of relatives. But due to work relocation into another province. I got too many duties to be able to leave for 2 months. I'm hoping late 2012 for my next visit.

I agree Boracay is beautiful. But I'd like to visit other places in Visayas region. There's so many great places there to be biased to go to the one that I've already been. Besides I can't visit all of them in my lifetime. If I keep going to the same place :-D

The last time I was in Boracay, I was using a Nikon Coolpix 950. So as my statements go I am colour blind :-D I like both Nikon & Canon

yes there are a lot of places to Visit... you should try Sagada Mountain province as well :D

Martin (the blind spammer FJ LOVE) is set to come here this January. if everything goes well we will be heading for Bantayan island north of Cebu and Palawan :D

FJ LOVE wrote in post #13196854 (external link)
what's your next question :p

thumbnail
Hosted photo: posted by FJ LOVE in
./showthread.php?p=131​96854&i=i230634013
forum: Member Activities

BWAHAHAHA :lol: you got nothing better to do eh?

FJ ­ LOVE
Cream of the Crop
20,883 posts
Joined Nov 2006

Oct 02, 2011 22:06 |  #3026

monk3y wrote in post #13196870 (external link)
yes there are a lot of places to Visit... you should try Sagada Mountain province as well :D

Martin (the blind spammer FJ LOVE) is set to come here this January. if everything goes well we will be heading for Bantayan island north of Cebu and Palawan :D

BWAHAHAHA :lol: you got nothing better to do eh?

i'm actually downloading some of my kid's MMA photos he shot today, lots of girls and even a few fighters :lol:

monk3y
Totally Saturated
46,198 posts
Joined Aug 2009

Oct 02, 2011 22:22 |  #3027

FJ LOVE wrote in post #13196881 (external link)
i'm actually downloading some of my kid's MMA photos he shot today, lots of girls and even a few fighters :lol:

like father like son :lol: don't forget to post em up or at least link me to it :lol:

ianxxxchua
Goldmember
2,640 posts
Joined Feb 2011

Oct 02, 2011 23:10 |  #3028

kirbyhb wrote in post #13196301 (external link)
magandang araw sa inyong lahat!

I would like my first post on this forum to be on this thread :) I am Kirby, born and raised in Cavite. Moved to Orange County, CA 5 years ago. I now live in Huntington Beach.

Was looking for inspiration from the web and info on photography and lenses. My friend is a really good fashion/glamour photographer from LA who asked me to visit this forum.

I just got my Canon three months ago and I have been enjoying trying to figure out how to make the most of it.

I'm sorry if I havent gone through all 200 pages but ive read most of the first 20 and the last 20 to see how things are :)

Mabuhay sa inyong lahat.

welcome kabayan. don't worry everybody started with nothing too. in time, you'll get where you wanna go.

Canon EOS 650D |Sigma 17-70 f/2.8-4.0 DC OS HSM Macro | Nifty Fifty | Nifty Two Fifty | Yongnou Flash YN 468 | YN RF 602 Remote Flash Trigger
Flickr (external link)

ianxxxchua
Goldmember
2,640 posts
Joined Feb 2011

Oct 02, 2011 23:11 |  #3029

QUOTED IMAGE

monk3y, awesome sunset shot. i don't think i would dare do that. hehehe

Canon EOS 650D |Sigma 17-70 f/2.8-4.0 DC OS HSM Macro | Nifty Fifty | Nifty Two Fifty | Yongnou Flash YN 468 | YN RF 602 Remote Flash Trigger
Flickr (external link)

ianxxxchua
Goldmember
2,640 posts
Joined Feb 2011

Oct 02, 2011 23:15 |  #3030

Canajun wrote in post #13196370 (external link)
Post some once you got something worthwhile. It's amazing what you can do when you stitch multiple images of the same location.

I've heard this is also a good way to take a photo of a busy location. Take multiple shots then have Canon software remove anything that's not standing still. What you are left is a picture of a building (for example) without people.

i haven't used that canon software but i tried something like that in photoshop using the merge to HDR function. just click the "remove ghosting" button and some of those moving things (people, vehicle) will be removed.

Flickr (external link)

sponsored links

583,635 views & 0 likes for this thread
Philippines: Are you ready? (Game ka na ba?)
FORUMS Community Talk, Chatter & Official Stuff Member Activities 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.