I have heard some grumbling in the past about Canon's rebate process, but the last time I got a rebate it went smoothly. Not so this time. I pre entered everything online and carefully sent in exactly what they asked for. After 2 months I got an email saying my rebate was processed and would be sent shortly-hooray!. Instead of a check, I got a postcard saying I had sent in the wrong UPC code. I knew I had sent in the correct codes, and since they were now gone from the box I had no idea what I was going to do. Fortunately a call to the rebate center confirmed that the screw-up was on their end, and that for some reason I would be getting two checks rather than one, but that the checks would be mailed in 10-12 business days. So now they have had $700 of mine for almost 3 months. At least I think I will actually get my money eventually, but I really wish they would just lower the price.