Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Community Talk, Chatter & Official Stuff The Lounge 
Thread started 28 Feb 2007 (Wednesday) 00:22
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

I get to shoot the men's basketball NCAA Tournament!!!!!!!!

grego
Cream of the Crop
8,819 posts
Joined May 2005

Feb 28, 2007 00:22 |  #1

If anyone in norcal wants to say hi, im going to try to make the effort!! :)
Or possibly Atlanta.

Maybe this should be posted in the POTN meetup?

Go UCLA (external link)!! |Gear|http://gregburmann.com (external link)SportsShooter (external link)|Flickr (external link)|

sponsored links
carsanbballs
218 posts
Joined Oct 2005

Feb 28, 2007 03:15 |  #2

grego wrote in post #2788437 (external link)
If anyone in norcal wants to say hi, im going to try to make the effort!! :)
Or possibly Atlanta.

Maybe this should be posted in the POTN meetup?

Well I'm doing the Pac-10 men and women and I'm told that I may also be doing the West Regional at San Jose. So maybe I'll see you on the baseline.
I'd like to UCLA back in Atlanta.

IMAGE NOT FOUND
IMAGE IS A REDIRECT OR MISSING!
HTTP response: NOT FOUND | MIME changed to 'text/html'

grego
THREAD ­ STARTER
Cream of the Crop
8,819 posts
Joined May 2005

Mar 01, 2007 11:32 |  #3

carsanbballs wrote in post #2788950 (external link)
Well I'm doing the Pac-10 men and women and I'm told that I may also be doing the West Regional at San Jose. So maybe I'll see you on the baseline.
I'd like to UCLA back in Atlanta.
IMAGE NOT FOUND
HTTP response: NOT FOUND | MIME changed to 'text/html'

Well, I am not going to the Pac-10 for mens. No idea about the women's. Haven't even asked about that.

I do have my finals i have to worry about so there has to be some sacrifice as the tournament starts at the end of my 10th week(finals week is next). :(

Who do you shoot for? Have an SS page?

Go UCLA (external link)!! |Gear|http://gregburmann.com (external link)SportsShooter (external link)|Flickr (external link)|

jamesdean007
666 posts
Joined Oct 2006

Mar 01, 2007 11:35 |  #4

Congratulations -:D

James - Canon 3ti, Canon 17-55 2.8 IS, Canon 85 1.8, Canon 70-300 4-5.6 IS, Grip, 580EX II,Westcott Softbox, Sto-fens

Sledhed
Goldmember
2,510 posts
Joined Jun 2005

Mar 01, 2007 12:17 |  #5

Congratulations Greg.

Chris
Gear List | Website (external link) | Sports Sample Pictures (external link) | Four Seam Images (external link)

If you’re good at something, never do it for free. - The Joker

tsaraleksi
Goldmember
1,653 posts
Joined Sep 2006

Mar 01, 2007 13:02 |  #6

I've got the women's D3 tournament covered, for what it's worth :) (or at least some of them... I'm not sure exactly). I think I'm going to be one of just a couple of shooters, but at least I get a press pass... nothing like the D1 championships though!

--Alex Editorial Portfolio (external link)
|| Elan 7ne+BG ||5D mk. II ||1D mk. II N || EF 17-40 F4L ||EF 24-70 F2.8L||EF 35 1.4L || EF 85 1.2L ||EF 70-200 2.8L|| EF 300 4L IS[on loan]| |Speedlite 580EX || Nikon Coolscan IV ED||

disneydork06
Cream of the Crop
7,317 posts
Gallery: 2 photos
Joined Aug 2006

Mar 01, 2007 13:12 |  #7

who are you shooting for grego?
also, I have to wait and see if my teams make it to the tourny to make plans. I'm hoping this will be part of my spring break when either mens or womens go. roadtrip!

Ryan
~AZ POTN Planned Activities (external link)
let me know how I can improve, cause we all know I need it :): Flickr (external link)
myspace (external link) facebook (external link) The Greatest online forum known on Earthtwitter (external link)[URL="http://www.500px​.com/RDimal"]500xp follow me! in something^ you know you want to

MazerRakhm
Colonel Mustard
2,277 posts
Joined May 2004

Mar 01, 2007 13:40 |  #8

Congratulations, that should be a really good time!

Thanks for looking!
-Kevin
Monkeys are the key to the universe. Since I couldn't find an Oompa Loompa, I am employing monkeys to porter my equipment and be my assistants.
Pearls of Wisdom...
Now remember Ralphie, if you're nose bleeds; you're either picking it too much or not enough. - Chief Wiggam
30D, Kit lens, 70-200 f2.8L, Nifty 50, 16-35 f2.8L
***ksmith.smugmug.com (external link) *** LiveJournal Blog (external link)***SportsShooter Member (external link)***

sonnyc
Cream of the Crop
5,160 posts
Joined Jun 2005

Mar 01, 2007 14:38 |  #9

Awesome Greg...woohoo go Pac-10

Sonny
website (external link)|Gear List

grego
THREAD ­ STARTER
Cream of the Crop
8,819 posts
Joined May 2005

Mar 01, 2007 18:26 |  #10

disneydork06 wrote in post #2796593 (external link)
who are you shooting for grego?
also, I have to wait and see if my teams make it to the tourny to make plans. I'm hoping this will be part of my spring break when either mens or womens go. roadtrip!

UCLA Daily Bruin. So hopefully we'll be making it back to the final, in Atlanta. I'd be there then. I'd miss my first day of classes too(of spring quarter)!!!

disneydork06
Cream of the Crop
7,317 posts
Gallery: 2 photos
Joined Aug 2006

Mar 02, 2007 03:05 |  #11

oh, sounded like you got picked up by another paper to shoot for them. but yea, with ucla ranked #2 in the nation, I think you have a fair chance of making it...

Ryan
~AZ POTN Planned Activities (external link)
let me know how I can improve, cause we all know I need it :): Flickr (external link)
myspace (external link) facebook (external link) The Greatest online forum known on Earthtwitter (external link)[URL="http://www.500px​.com/RDimal"]500xp follow me! in something^ you know you want to

calicokat
Cream of the Crop
14,720 posts
Joined Oct 2005

Mar 02, 2007 05:25 |  #12

Congrats Greg, I really hope we win it this year, I have a good feeling :)

"You are going to fall off a cliff trying to get a better shot someday"- My hopeful and loving wife :eek: :twisted:
My Website (external link)

My Gear

Calicokat 1990-2007 RIP My Loving Kitty

carsanbballs
218 posts
Joined Oct 2005

Mar 02, 2007 13:23 |  #13

grego wrote in post #2796093 (external link)
Well, I am not going to the Pac-10 for mens. No idea about the women's. Haven't even asked about that.

I do have my finals i have to worry about so there has to be some sacrifice as the tournament starts at the end of my 10th week(finals week is next). :(

Who do you shoot for? Have an SS page?

CAL and San Jose State
No SS

I'm shooting UCLA and Washington State (women) tonight at 6PM.

grego
THREAD ­ STARTER
Cream of the Crop
8,819 posts
Joined May 2005

Mar 02, 2007 13:55 |  #14

carsanbballs wrote in post #2802869 (external link)
CAL and San Jose State
No SS

I'm shooting UCLA and Washington State (women) tonight at 6PM.

Ooh you'll see Elina from the Daily Bruin there then. Have fun at the game. I shot that game when they visited UCLA.

carsanbballs
218 posts
Joined Oct 2005

Mar 02, 2007 14:03 |  #15

grego wrote in post #2803088 (external link)
Ooh you'll see Elina from the Daily Bruin there then. Have fun at the game. I shot that game when they visited UCLA.

Have you every shot at Oregon? It' the one I enjoy shooting at the most.

sponsored links

1,964 views & 0 likes for this thread
I get to shoot the men's basketball NCAA Tournament!!!!!!!!
FORUMS Community Talk, Chatter & Official Stuff The Lounge 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.