Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
Thread started 29 Mar 2004 (Monday) 12:08
Search threadPrev/next
Marketplace feedback thread is closed.
Marketplace feedback is now given directly in marketplace threads. Go to the thread you want to give feedback for, and click
GIVE MARKETPLACE FEEDBACK
there. Giving feedback for your own threads: do the same thing (start a feedback in your respective thread), you'll get to choose the target member in the feedback form.
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

STICKY: ---=MARKETPLACE: Positive feedback=---

this thread is locked
dfindr
676 posts
Joined Oct 2006

Jun 24, 2007 13:19 |  #2551

Seller: Voodoo1694

Item Sold: Canon Life Size Converter for a 50 mm f/2.5 macro.

Comments: Lighting shipping, packed like a nuke. Original box, with a very cool leather holder case, and the original warranty card. How cooll is that! Very classy!! Thanks Much! Oh and highly recomended!
:D

DAVID ALAN DARBY // MAC CONVERT // Raging and unapologetic L'coholic constantly Striving To Measure Up to the Quality of My Gear!
Too Many Bodies, Way Too Much Glass, Not Enough Time . . . BUY THE BEST, BUY IT ONCE, GO TAKE PICTURES!

sponsored links
aparmley
508 posts
Joined Jul 2005

Jun 24, 2007 13:37 as a reply to  @ post 3423759 |  #2552

Buyer: Iristyle
Seller: Me
Item: 30D + BG-E2

Ethan (Iristyle) was a pleasure to deal with. He noted a rather larger error on my part in my description of the condition of my BG-E2. He handled the situation very professionally and we were able to reach a resolution that satisfied both parties involved. It is because of his behavior that resolution was reached - had I been dealing with any lesser of a buyer I'm positive this could have turned into a major headache for both parties.

I would certainly deal with him again and would not hesitate to buy from or sell to him again. Thanks Ethan for being so patient!

Switched to Nikon . . . Thanks to all of you that made my sale a success! Enjoy your new gear!

voodoo1694
Goldmember
1,269 posts
Joined Aug 2005

Jun 24, 2007 13:38 |  #2553

Buyer: David Alan Darby (dfindr)
Item: Canon Lifesize Converter
Comments: From start to finish, David was a great guy to deal with. Immediate payment, excellent communication and overall friendly person. I would highly recommend dealing with David any day. Thanks again and enjoy! :D

drjiveturkey
542 posts
Joined Mar 2007

Jun 24, 2007 19:15 |  #2554

Buyer: BLS439
Item: 1D MKii N
Comments: Fast transaction no hassle. Immediate payment & would recommend dealing with him

It all started as a hobby with a Rebel XT & KIT lens. $5K worth of equipment & $0 of income later, all I have to show for it is a harddrive full of pictures and priceless memories!! Yeah it's still worth it :)
GEAR LIST

tsw910
Goldmember
2,650 posts
Joined Oct 2005

Jun 25, 2007 11:12 |  #2555

Buyer: kenshin
Item: 50mm f/1.4 ; 580EX I
Comments: great guy to deal with, meet with Kenshin to drop off lens and flash !

Scuba Tom
http://tomwangphotogra​phy.com (external link)NYC Wedding Photographer (external link)http://www.tomwangphot​ography.com/ (external link)

tsw910
Goldmember
2,650 posts
Joined Oct 2005

Jun 25, 2007 11:14 |  #2556

Buyer - adamdewilde
Item - 24-70mm f/2.8

comments: great communication, no hassles, great guy to deal with !

Scuba Tom
http://tomwangphotogra​phy.com (external link)NYC Wedding Photographer (external link)http://www.tomwangphot​ography.com/ (external link)

tsw910
Goldmember
2,650 posts
Joined Oct 2005

Jun 25, 2007 11:16 |  #2557

Buyer - dfindr
Item - bogan tripod & head

comments - prompt quick payment, no problems .. great guy

Scuba Tom

kenshin
47 posts
Joined Aug 2006

Jun 25, 2007 12:02 as a reply to  @ tsw910's post |  #2558

Seller: tsw910
Item(s): Canon 50 1.4, 580EX I
Comments: Easy purchase, met up in person to pick up items. Great guy!

Canon 5DIII • 16-35L II • 24-70L • 70-200 2.8L II IS • 35L • 85L II • 100L IS • 1.4x II • 580EX II x 2 • 430EX II • ST-E2

tnunnery
89 posts
Joined Jan 2006

Jun 25, 2007 13:14 |  #2559

Buyer: pdslowik
Seller: me
Item: 17-40 f/4L
Thanks to pdslowik, who purchased my 17-40L. He was great to work with and provided quick payment.

TVN

tvannunnery.com (external link)
Gear list and Flickr gallery (external link)

Reed ­ Goodwin
Goldmember
1,148 posts
Joined Apr 2006

Jun 25, 2007 14:02 |  #2560

Seller: silenttim
Buyer: me (Reed Goodwin)
Item: 100mm macro
Great communication throughout the deal. I sent the payment and he shipped Saturday morning. Monday afternoon I got the lens. Talk about fast shipping. And then there's the lens: the only way I can tell it's not brand new is there's a UV filter on it. Excellent deal overall. Thanks a lot!
Reed

My devices for capturing visible light
My Gallery (external link)

silenttim
Hatchling
2 posts
Joined Dec 2006

Jun 25, 2007 14:50 as a reply to  @ Reed Goodwin's post |  #2561

Buyer: Reed Goodwin
Seller: me
Item: 100 macro
Great communication and prompt payment! What more could you ask for!

wcl4
711 posts
Joined Mar 2007

Jun 25, 2007 21:12 |  #2562

Item: Sekonic 758
Seller: MikeMcL

Good seller, great item - all in a no hassle quickly shipped transaction. Thanks.

WILLIAM LEE

pdslowik
96 posts
Joined May 2007

Jun 25, 2007 21:21 as a reply to  @ wcl4's post |  #2563

seller : tnunnery
Super communication. Shipped almost immediately after pay pal received. I needed it for vacation and he accommodated me with fast overnight shipping. Would deal with again. Thank you!

pdslowik

unix04
a title too
584 posts
Joined Oct 2006

Jun 26, 2007 01:45 |  #2564

buyer: spaceguy1
item: 70-200/4L + 50/1.8

he was a pleasure to work with. became good friends over the duration of the transaction, and would love work with him again

Currently:
Canon EOS 30D | 5D | EF 85mm f/1.8 USM | EF 24-105/4L IS USM | EF 70-200/2.8 IS USM | Speedlite 430EX

Rellik
720 posts
Joined Sep 2006

Jun 26, 2007 03:05 |  #2565

seller: GrizzlyFD
item: Sandisk Ultra II CF Card 2GB

Fast shipping, and exactly as pictured. Great communication.

-Derek 40D, 5D, 5D MK II, 1D Mark III
35L, 50L, 85L, 17-40L, 24-70L, 24-105L, 70-200 F2.8L IS
Vancouver Wedding Photographer (external link)

sponsored links

Marketplace feedback thread is closed.
Marketplace feedback is now given directly in marketplace threads. Go to the thread you want to give feedback for, and click
GIVE MARKETPLACE FEEDBACK
there. Giving feedback for your own threads: do the same thing (start a feedback in your respective thread), you'll get to choose the target member in the feedback form.
4,677,783 views & 100 likes for this thread
---=MARKETPLACE: Positive feedback=---
FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.