Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
Thread started 29 Mar 2004 (Monday) 12:08
Search threadPrev/next
Marketplace feedback thread is closed.
Marketplace feedback is now given directly in marketplace threads. Go to the thread you want to give feedback for, and click
GIVE MARKETPLACE FEEDBACK
there. Giving feedback for your own threads: do the same thing (start a feedback in your respective thread), you'll get to choose the target member in the feedback form.
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

STICKY: ---=MARKETPLACE: Positive feedback=---

this thread is locked
Mike_Canon5D
930 posts
Joined Apr 2006

Jul 20, 2007 11:19 |  #2806

Seller: danskim
Item: Lowepro Nature Trekker II AW

Bought this item from danskim and it was a great transaction. Excellent communication, fast shipment, and item is just "NEW", can't get any better than that. Will definitively do business with in the future, and highly recommend to anyone. Thanks!!

Gear
Mike Carrio

sponsored links
AngryCorgi
-Bouncing Boy- a POTN peion
11,543 posts
Joined Aug 2005
Location: Surrounded by bunnies, squirrels and a couple of crazy corgis in NoVA...

Jul 20, 2007 12:27 as a reply to  @ post 3579941 |  #2807

Seller: Me!
Buyer: Bob-E
Item: 30D with Grip

Transaction went very well and payment was very quick. I'm always appreciative of POTNers like Bob-E who communicate professionally.

Highly Recommended! ;)

AngryCorgi (external link) (aka Tom) ...Tools...

...Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, Wisdom is knowing not to include it in a fruit salad...

AngryCorgi
-Bouncing Boy- a POTN peion
11,543 posts
Joined Aug 2005
Location: Surrounded by bunnies, squirrels and a couple of crazy corgis in NoVA...

Jul 20, 2007 12:38 as a reply to  @ post 3579941 |  #2808

Seller: MegaTron
Buyer: Me!
Item: EF16-35L mk1

Lightning fast shipping, great communication, and outstanding packaging (rolled in 2 large sheets of bubble-wrap, 1 large sheet of packing foam, and buffered by foam peanuts and newspaper)! :shock: The lens is in the condition exactly as stated on the for sale posting, and I couldn't be happier!

Very Highly Recommended Seller!!! :mrgreen:

AngryCorgi (external link) (aka Tom) ...Tools...

...Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, Wisdom is knowing not to include it in a fruit salad...

snajczuk
115 posts
Joined Apr 2007

Jul 20, 2007 13:43 |  #2809
bannedPermanent ban

Seller: L A Mac
Item: Manfrotto 488RC2

Great communication, and a fantastic product. Quite patient and wonderful to deal with. Would do business with again.

5D | EF 17-40 f/4 L | EF 50 f/1.4 | 430 EX
Manfrotto 3021BPro with 488RC2 | Hitech GND and ND's

sh0ebox
400 posts
Joined Jun 2006

Jul 20, 2007 15:45 |  #2810

Seller: august23
Buyer: Me
Item: Crumpler 6 Million Dollar Home

August sold me the bag at an awesome price! It arrived in great condition, as said. It took a while but that wasn't his fault... UPS sucks! He forgot to mail the shoulder pad the first time, but after contacting him he mailed it out right away and it arrived promptly! Awesome communicator and a very helpful guy. Highly recommended, and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again. Thanks August! :D

EOS 70D | EOS 350D | 11-20 PRO DX | 17-55 IS | 50 f/1.8 II | 50-150 EX DC OS HSM APO | 70-300 APO DG Macro | PowerShot Elph 300HS CHDK

snooked123
136 posts
Joined Jun 2007

Jul 20, 2007 19:56 as a reply to  @ sh0ebox's post |  #2811

Seller: 303villain
Item: Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 canon mount

The price was really good and the lens was in exactly the same condition as described.

MegaTron
868 posts
Joined Jun 2005

Jul 20, 2007 21:27 |  #2812

AngryCorgi wrote in post #3580959 (external link)
Seller: MegaTron
Item: EF16-35L mk1

Lightning fast shipping, great communication, and outstanding packaging (rolled in 2 large sheets of bubble-wrap, 1 large sheet of packing foam, and buffered by foam peanuts and newspaper)! :shock: The lens is in the condition exactly as stated on the for sale posting, and I couldn't be happier!

Very Highly Recommended Seller!!! :mrgreen:

Thanks AngryCorgi!
Easy buyer to work with. Quick replies, quick payment, and no hassle. Sellers, dont be affraid to sell to him. Enjoy the lens!

sienarot
45 posts
Joined Mar 2005

Jul 20, 2007 22:06 |  #2813

Buyer: Purelife
Item: 8mm Peleng Fisheye

Daniel was a pleasure to work with. Communication was quick and plentiful and the sale was made very quickly. Highly recommended. Thanks again!

cfpackerfan
I love my tail!
51,606 posts
Joined May 2006

Jul 20, 2007 22:25 |  #2814

Buyer: me
Seller: Jamie Holladay
Item: RC-1

Transaction was quick and painless. Item was packaged very nicely, and very securely and arrived in a timely manner. Item was in excellent condition, in original packaging.

Seller has VERY nice handwriting. ;)

If you ever have the chance to buy anything from Jamie, don't hesitate... he's great to work with.

Cat -the femine feline with the namby arms. Loquacious, but not to a fault.
*Best post ever*  (external link)*Inspirations Photography* (external link) *Starfish Journal* (external link) *H.A.R.T.* (external link) <--clickety click!
"Be the change you wish to see in the world." Mahatma Gandhi

Purelife
54 posts
Joined Jun 2006

Jul 20, 2007 22:29 as a reply to  @ sienarot's post |  #2815

Seller: Sienarot
Item: 8mm Peleng Fisheye

Derrick was aswome to buy from very quick and promt on all part of the sale!
Communication is allways the key and it was great product arrived quick and as listed!! It was a great pleasure to buy from.

Highly Recommended

flickr (external link)
Canon 40D . 50mm 1.8 . Sigma 18-50 2.8 . Tamron
90mm Macro

Jaime
Goldmember
2,464 posts
Joined Jun 2006

Jul 21, 2007 17:17 |  #2816

Seller: KonTiki (me)
Buyer: overboard (Wes)
Items: Canon 20D camera and Canon 10-22mm Lens.

Extreme good communication. Super fast payment. Highly recommend him and would gladly do business with him again.

"My eyes see but a minute reflection of what my soul
longs to capture through the sensual art of photography."
Jaime E. Pagán
https://photography-on-the.net …php?p=6253713#p​ost6253713

Vermin87
Goldmember
1,036 posts
Joined Dec 2006

Jul 21, 2007 18:26 as a reply to  @ Mike_Canon5D's post |  #2817

Buyer: uk86ze
Seller: Me
Item: Canon 70-200 F/4 L

Great doing business with. Fast payment and very friendly during our message exchanges. I would do business with him again.

Gear
Flickr (external link)
Website (external link)

nicksan
Man I Like to Fart
24,729 posts
Joined Oct 2006

Jul 21, 2007 22:51 as a reply to  @ Vermin87's post |  #2818

Seller: crp0499
Buyer: Nicksan (Me!)

I bought two Apple Cinema Display 30" from him. Went very, very smooth. Seller was most accomodating. Most important of all, the monitors are absolutely awesome!

Would not hesitate to buy from him again!

Highly recommended!!!

rklepper
Dignity-Esteem-Compassion
8,994 posts
Joined Dec 2003
Location: No longer living at the center of the known universe, moved just slightly to the right. Iowa, USA.

Jul 22, 2007 09:18 |  #2819

Seller: joegolf68
Buyer: Me
Item: Photoshop CS2 Total Training
Excellent item. Great price and item is just as described.

I would buy from this person again without hesitation.

Doc Klepper in the USA
I
am a photorealist, I like my photos with a touch of what was actually there.
Polite C&C always welcome, Thanks. Gear List

joegolf68
Goldmember
3,269 posts
Joined Nov 2005

Jul 22, 2007 10:55 |  #2820

Rklepper bought my Photoshop Training CD program. Fast payment, great communications, fast payment. A perfect transaction and if I ever have the opportunity to do business with him again I wouldn't hesitate, and neither should anyone else. Very honest person. Thanks Doc.

Gear List
:D Peace be upon you :D

sponsored links

Marketplace feedback thread is closed.
Marketplace feedback is now given directly in marketplace threads. Go to the thread you want to give feedback for, and click
GIVE MARKETPLACE FEEDBACK
there. Giving feedback for your own threads: do the same thing (start a feedback in your respective thread), you'll get to choose the target member in the feedback form.
4,580,473 views & 100 likes for this thread
---=MARKETPLACE: Positive feedback=---
FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.