Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
Thread started 29 Mar 2004 (Monday) 12:08
Search threadPrev/next
Marketplace feedback thread is closed.
Marketplace feedback is now given directly in marketplace threads. Go to the thread you want to give feedback for, and click
GIVE MARKETPLACE FEEDBACK
there. Giving feedback for your own threads: do the same thing (start a feedback in your respective thread), you'll get to choose the target member in the feedback form.
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

STICKY: ---=MARKETPLACE: Positive feedback=---

this thread is locked
BEdwards821
118 posts
Joined Mar 2011

Sep 26, 2011 17:36 |  #29521

Seller: jsganti
Buyer: BEdwards821
Item: Canon 70-200 f4L

Good communication, provided pictures. Great seller, would not hesitate to do business with again. Highly Recommended.

Gear: Gripped Canon 40D | Sigma 18-50 | Canon 70-200 f4L | Canon 50 f1.8 | YN-467

sponsored links
Teeth
310 posts
Joined Feb 2008

Sep 26, 2011 18:55 |  #29522

Seller: coibeo2610
Buyer: Teeth (me)
Item: Canon 70-200 2.8 IS

Great seller! Very open, honest communication and no problems at all with the sale. A good all-around guy that I'd have no problems buying more from.

Scott | gear | flickr (external link) | website (external link)

nrowensby
Goldmember
3,995 posts
Gallery: 143 photos
Joined Oct 2007

Sep 26, 2011 19:00 as a reply to  @ post 13150349 |  #29523

Buyer: nrowensby (me)
Seller: dsit995
Item: VIvitar 383 ETTL Flash

Great seller... Fast shipping! Item came just as described! :cool:

--Nick's Marketplace Feedback--
[Insert witty quote here]

drchrisdvm2009
169 posts
Joined Feb 2009

Sep 26, 2011 19:14 |  #29524

I've got a few Positive feedbacks to leave for purchases over the past month or so: The buyer was me (DrChrisDVM2009) for all of the below items.

Macroshot - I bought a Think Tank Retrospective 20 - super fast shipping, great price, pleasant to deal with. Product was in better shape than described - it could pass for new.

TFizzle - I bought a 10 stop B+W ND 77mm filter - packaged arrived quickly, safely and securely packaged. Good communication.

JCPoulin - I bought a Sigma 50mm 1.4 lens - again, great shipping, arrived quickly, pleasant communication, A+ seller

Germ79 - I bought a Canon EW-83J hood for a 17-55IS - packaged nicely, arrived on time, pleasant seller

Pwnguin - I purchased an FD 55mm 1.2 EOS conversion - Very securely packaged, definitely not moving during shipment. Good communication throughout the transaction.

JClaveria - I purchased a replacement 580EXII - (Had some camera stuff stolen from my house). Very reasonable to deal with, even lowered the price due to my situation. Shipped quickly, flash was in better condition than stated

CRFloyd - I purchased a 430 EXII - This was purchased to replace another flash that was stolen. Great seller, product exactly as described. Fast shipping.

That's all for POTN over the past month.

Other previous purchases I made that I forgot to leave feedback for --

Alohabob - I purchased a 50D in late 2009 - fast shipping, fun to talk with and he kept tabs on the progress all the way even past when it arrived at my doorstep.

Kincaid photo - I purchased an OC-E3 off camera cord - fast shipping, product exactly as described

ByTheBrooke - I bought a Stroboframe flipflash - great condition, no wear or tear, excellent price. great to deal with, even though I FUBAR'd the payment method a little. :-)

JBaz - I bought a 100-400L - great lens, takes great photos. better than listed condition, lens is actually in excellent shape, no scratches, dust, etc. packaged very safely.

Mach250 - I bought a sigma 150 2.8 Macro - SUPER fast shipping, packaged excellently, great communication

Andrew Gilpin - I bought a 70-200 F4 non-IS. This was my first purchase on POTN. He eased my mind about shipping a lens across the country and really set me up for buying a lot more here on POTN and also on FM.

Overall, I have had an excellent experience with everyone I have dealt with. I'm glad the POTN community is so nice and trustworthy.

Canon 5DIII, 50D, XSi
Tok 11-16, 16-35L II, 17-40L, 17-55 IS, 24L II TS-E, 35L, 50L, 65 MP-E, 85L II, 70-200L 2.8 IS II, 100-400L, 200L 1.8, 400L 2.8 V1, 500L IS, Sigma 150 Macro, 1.4x III, 2x III TC
600EX-RT, 2x 580 EX II, 2x 430 EX II
FOR SALE - Tokina 11-16, 17-55 2.8 IS, 17-40, 55 1.2 FL mount (EOS converted), 50D

antitera
119 posts
Joined Nov 2008

Sep 26, 2011 19:56 |  #29525

Seller: antitera
Buyer: minh2pac
Item: Really Right Stuff B150-B

Great buyer. Met locally and paid in cash; no problems.

macroshot
Stuck by a stickie
2,983 posts
Joined Sep 2007

Sep 26, 2011 20:22 |  #29526

Dang Chris! You have to keep up on your feedback posts or slow down on buying stuff. :lol:

Buyer: drchrisdvm2009
Seller: macroshot
Item: Think Tank Retrospective 20 (pinestone)

Chris posted a WTB on the R20 and I happened to be getting ready to sell mine so I have now had my second WTB sale work out w/o a hitch. Glad the bag went to a good guy. Thanks again Chris.

Hank

drchrisdvm2009 wrote in post #13167341 (external link)
I've got a few Positive feedbacks to leave for purchases over the past month or so: The buyer was me (DrChrisDVM2009) for all of the below items.

Macroshot - I bought a Think Tank Retrospective 20 - super fast shipping, great price, pleasant to deal with. Product was in better shape than described - it could pass for new.

TFizzle - I bought a 10 stop B+W ND 77mm filter - packaged arrived quickly, safely and securely packaged. Good communication.

JCPoulin - I bought a Sigma 50mm 1.4 lens - again, great shipping, arrived quickly, pleasant communication, A+ seller

Germ79 - I bought a Canon EW-83J hood for a 17-55IS - packaged nicely, arrived on time, pleasant seller

Pwnguin - I purchased an FD 55mm 1.2 EOS conversion - Very securely packaged, definitely not moving during shipment. Good communication throughout the transaction.

JClaveria - I purchased a replacement 580EXII - (Had some camera stuff stolen from my house). Very reasonable to deal with, even lowered the price due to my situation. Shipped quickly, flash was in better condition than stated

CRFloyd - I purchased a 430 EXII - This was purchased to replace another flash that was stolen. Great seller, product exactly as described. Fast shipping.

That's all for POTN over the past month.

Other previous purchases I made that I forgot to leave feedback for --

Alohabob - I purchased a 50D in late 2009 - fast shipping, fun to talk with and he kept tabs on the progress all the way even past when it arrived at my doorstep.

Kincaid photo - I purchased an OC-E3 off camera cord - fast shipping, product exactly as described

ByTheBrooke - I bought a Stroboframe flipflash - great condition, no wear or tear, excellent price. great to deal with, even though I FUBAR'd the payment method a little. :-)

JBaz - I bought a 100-400L - great lens, takes great photos. better than listed condition, lens is actually in excellent shape, no scratches, dust, etc. packaged very safely.

Mach250 - I bought a sigma 150 2.8 Macro - SUPER fast shipping, packaged excellently, great communication

Andrew Gilpin - I bought a 70-200 F4 non-IS. This was my first purchase on POTN. He eased my mind about shipping a lens across the country and really set me up for buying a lot more here on POTN and also on FM.

Overall, I have had an excellent experience with everyone I have dealt with. I'm glad the POTN community is so nice and trustworthy.

I photograph to find out what something will look like photographed.
~ Garry Winogrand

Bilderknipser
889 posts
Gallery: 5 photos
Best ofs: 1
Joined May 2010

Sep 26, 2011 21:31 as a reply to  @ macroshot's post |  #29527

Seller: ECD
Buyer: Bilderknipser (Me)
Item: Photography Book
Great seller, friendly communication and the book arrived quickly and in excellent condition!

Carmen
Mom, Veteran, Student
Gear List

Hot_Shot
66 posts
Joined Sep 2009

Sep 26, 2011 21:39 |  #29528

Positive Feedback.

Seller: Hot_Shot (Me)
Buyer: SouthFlorida_Tron
Item: Canon 100mm Macro 2.8 USM

Info:
Jon contacted me the same day I listed the lens and was a no-nonsense buyer. Good communication and did not waste my time. He paid me within an hour of contacting me and the lens was shipped an hour later. Thanks Jon!

http://www.jboyerphoto​graphy.com (external link)
Canon 5d3 w/grip, 24-70 2.8L, 70-200 2.8L, 20mm 2.8, 50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.8, 580ex2, and a bunch of accessories.

LumpySam
39 posts
Joined Aug 2010

Sep 26, 2011 22:05 |  #29529

Buyer: lumpysam (me)
Seller: sparky16
Item: Canon Angle Finder C

Great seller... Fast shipping! Item came just as described!

sparky16
363 posts
Joined Mar 2011

Sep 26, 2011 22:13 |  #29530

Buyer; LumpySam

Sold Canon Angle finder to Sam. Although I'm new on this forum, Sam trusted me by paying with PayPal fee, which let us save some fee for this transaction. Sam paid very fast, and without much trouble, everything went very smooth. Thanks for a great transaction and being a great buyer.

Highly recommended.

Steve Park

rehype
Goldmember
1,154 posts
Joined Apr 2008

Sep 26, 2011 23:06 |  #29531

Buyer:Rehype(me)
Seller:ricksastro
Item:60D Body

Rick is an awesome seller.Item just as descried.Dont hesitate to buy from him. Excellent communication and extremely fast shipping. A+

Sony α7ʀIII |Tamron 35mm 1.8 |Tamron 150-600mm G2

TheBrick3
Goldmember
2,094 posts
Joined Nov 2009

Sep 27, 2011 01:29 |  #29532

versedmb wrote in post #13132351 (external link)
Buyer: TheBrick3
Seller: Versedmb (me)
Item: Canon 5d MKII

Paid promptly and great communication. No issues. Enjoy the 5d2!!

Buyer: TheBrick3 (me)
Seller: Versedmb
Item: Canon 5d MKII

Shipped quickly, wrapped well and a great camera! All around win.

1D III 5D II 5D | 580 EX II x 2
17-40L | 35L | 100L | 70-200 II | 17-35 f/2.8-f/4
Website (external link)

themomopan
75 posts
Joined Sep 2010

Sep 27, 2011 03:19 |  #29533

I bought a rig from JonSC! Great person, great to buy from. He is honest and stays in contact. He also answers your questions in a timely fashion and honestly. Item shipped fast! I opened it and was surprised, SO MUCH BUBBLE WRAP! As much of a pain as it was to open, I appreciate the time he spent on protecting the item. I'd rather have the rig come to me in one piece(: THANKS JONSC!

Equipment: 5D Mark II/5D Mark III: 24-70mm f/2.8L | 70-200mm II IS f/2.8L | 135mm f/2L | 50mm II f/1.8
Red Scarlet-X

roman_t
Cream of the Crop
5,271 posts
Joined Mar 2005

Sep 27, 2011 05:17 |  #29534

seller: gentlelord
buyer: me
item: ef 35mm f/1.4 L
he gave very fair price, packed lens extremely careful and didnt charge for handling.
communication was instant. post took less than a week. lens looks and performs flawlessly.
pleasure to have a deal with him.

shujert
595 posts
Joined Jun 2010

Sep 27, 2011 06:53 |  #29535

Buyer: tb1891
Item: Sigma 50/1.4

Great buyer to deal with, paid promptly as promised and was super friendly through the process.

Shu
flickr (external link) feedbackLeica M + 50 Lux ASPH

sponsored links

Marketplace feedback thread is closed.
Marketplace feedback is now given directly in marketplace threads. Go to the thread you want to give feedback for, and click
GIVE MARKETPLACE FEEDBACK
there. Giving feedback for your own threads: do the same thing (start a feedback in your respective thread), you'll get to choose the target member in the feedback form.
4,588,635 views & 100 likes for this thread
---=MARKETPLACE: Positive feedback=---
FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.