Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
Thread started 29 Mar 2004 (Monday) 12:08
Search threadPrev/next
Marketplace feedback thread is closed.
Marketplace feedback is now given directly in marketplace threads. Go to the thread you want to give feedback for, and click
GIVE MARKETPLACE FEEDBACK
there. Giving feedback for your own threads: do the same thing (start a feedback in your respective thread), you'll get to choose the target member in the feedback form.
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

STICKY: ---=MARKETPLACE: Positive feedback=---

this thread is locked
Detroit.Mustang
Hatchling
3 posts
Joined Aug 2012

Apr 25, 2013 10:30 |  #39601

Seller: Mikelangelo
Buyer: Me

Mikelangelo Was fantastic. Item was exactly as described and in fantastic condition. Cannot say enough positive about him! Shipped it VERY quickly!

sponsored links
julianthebest611
161 posts
Joined Jun 2012

Apr 25, 2013 10:44 |  #39602

Seller: mrbtd

great transaction! Item was as described and super fast shipping! Good member to buy from!

50D, T3 (still in the family, but given to my sister), T3i 18-55mm IS II, 50mm 1.8 II, 55-250mm IS II, 75-300mm III, 28-135mm IS USM. 430 EX II, 550 EX, YN-560 II

dopere
162 posts
Joined Jul 2008

Apr 25, 2013 10:46 |  #39603

Seller: dopere (me)
Buyer: td81
Item: Fujifilm X-E1
Great communication and fast payment. Highly recommended buyer. Thanks!

ScottiG
116 posts
Joined Mar 2009

Apr 25, 2013 10:59 |  #39604

Seller: friscomgm

Item: Canon 5D3

Feedback: friscomgm is a stand up seller - I bought a 5d3 body, extra battery, and CPS strap from him. All items arrived safely, in a timely manner, well packaged, and in as stated condition.

Additionally, friscomgm was willing to go a step above and beyond my expectations once we realized the camera was arriving on a Monday instead of the previous Friday or Saturday, he was willing to cover a rental for a shoot I had scheduled - If that does not speak volumes about a person's integrity, then what does?... The rental was not necessary as I had another body for the shoot, but just the fact that he extended the offer demonstrates what kind of person he is - Thanks friscomgm!

I'd buy from him again with no reservations.

kponds
233 posts
Joined Oct 2012

Apr 25, 2013 11:43 as a reply to  @ Detroit.Mustang's post |  #39605

Seller: kponds (me)
Buyer: zhuangjia

zhuangjia was great to work with. Prompt communication and payment. Would recommend buying/selling with him to anyone!

zhuangjia
Hatchling
2 posts
Joined Apr 2013

Apr 25, 2013 11:45 |  #39606

Seller: kponds
Buyer: zhuangjia (me)

kponds was really an excellent seller. Everything is the same as description. Shipping is fast with good packing. Recommend this seller!

Canon 6D, Sigma 35mm f1.4 DG, Canon 85mm f1.8, Canon 70-200mm f4 IS L

bryank930
814 posts
Joined Oct 2007

Apr 25, 2013 12:09 |  #39607

Seller: DarK_MischieF
Item: Tamron 17-50 f/2.8 Non-VC

Great communication, quick shipping. Lens arrived well-packaged and exactly as described. Highly recommended. Thanks!

Canon EOS 60D | Google Nexus 7 | Samsung Galaxy S4 / SPH-L720 | Tamron SP AF 17-50mm f/2.8 XR Di-II LD ASP IF | Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS | Yongnuo YN-565 YN560

Canon-Junkie
174 posts
Joined Dec 2007

Apr 25, 2013 12:32 as a reply to  @ bryank930's post |  #39608

Seller: kponds
Buyer: canon-junkie (me)
Item: +9 ND filter 77mm

Filter was perfect (as new). Shipping/packaging was excellent and communication perfect. Excellent Seller - would not hesitate to do business again.

Can't get my fix! Too many Canon bodies to list! My favorite? My complete F1 (first version) system

kponds
233 posts
Joined Oct 2012

Apr 25, 2013 12:56 as a reply to  @ Canon-Junkie's post |  #39609

Seller: kponds (me)
Buyer: canon-junkie
Item: +9 ND filter 77mm

Great transaction, prompt communication and payment. would not hesitate to recommend Canon-Junkie or to do business with again.

Monique10
180 posts
Gallery: 2 photos
Joined Oct 2011

Apr 25, 2013 15:52 as a reply to  @ Detroit.Mustang's post |  #39610

Seller: Monique10
Buyer: gtrag94
Item: 5D MkII

This was an excellent transaction. The payment was prompt and communication excellent. I erred on two counts: I forgot to ship the charger and strap with the camera but did when I realized I hadn't. gtrag94 was gracious about my senile behavior. Furthermore, I forgot to retrieve the memory card from the camera prior to shipping and he behaved like a true gentleman and shipped it back. I am greatly impressed. Thank you so much.

friscomgm
640 posts
Joined Jun 2004

Apr 26, 2013 05:01 |  #39611

Seller: ScottiG

Item: Canon 5D3

Feedback: ScottiG is a great buyer - I had recently bought and sold a ton of gear and when his shipment was slightly delayed he was very understanding and kind. He does not have a lot of posts or feedback here on POTN but don't let that fool you, he has fantastic communication and is very trustworthy. Thanks so much Scott!!

http://www.m2autophoto​.com (external link)
http://www.mikemaez.co​m (external link)

RazorbackSam
353 posts
Joined Mar 2010

Apr 26, 2013 06:12 |  #39612

Seller: BPS
Buyer: RazorbackSam (myself)
Item : Canon OC-E3

Bryan was fantastic to buy from. Excellent communication! Timely shipping. And worked with me in negotiations price. He went the extra mile to alleviate concerns about purchasing from another individual online. Would buy from him again.

Sam

bps wrote in post #15839477 (external link)
Buyer: RazorbackSam
Seller: bps (myself)
Item: Canon OC-E3

Sam was very easy to sell to. Excellent communication and lightening fast payment. I would definitely sell to him again!

Bryan

[Canon 7D | 24-70mm 2.8 L | 70-200mm 2.8 IS L | 18-135 3.5~5.6 IS | 28mm 1.8 | 50mm 1.8 | Manfrotto 055XPROB Legs - 222 Head | Manfrotto 060B MonoPod
www.settlephotos.com (external link)

rrussell
Hatchling
5 posts
Joined Mar 2009

Apr 26, 2013 10:04 as a reply to  @ Detroit.Mustang's post |  #39613

Seller: SinaiTSi

Great transaction. Filter was like new and as described.

GregoryF
Goldmember
2,322 posts
Joined Jul 2010

Apr 26, 2013 11:59 |  #39614

Seller: theimagepoint
Buyer: Me (GregoryF)
Item: Canon Powershot

Excellent transaction. Great communication, smooth transaction, shipped immediately and just as described. I have no problem recommending "theimagepoint" as a Seller. Thanks!

6D, 5D, 7D, Eos R and too many lenses, flashes and aux. gear to list!:cool:
A simple hobby gone horribily wrong

vaflower
855 posts
Joined Sep 2012

Apr 26, 2013 14:13 |  #39615

Seller: Bilderknipser
Buyer: vaflower (me)
Item: Kata bag

It is a pleasure to buy from Bilderknipser. She is such as a great POTN-er. Thanks.

Fuji XE-1, Zeiss ikon, Hasselblad; I love shooting film as a conceptual idea :)

sponsored links

Marketplace feedback thread is closed.
Marketplace feedback is now given directly in marketplace threads. Go to the thread you want to give feedback for, and click
GIVE MARKETPLACE FEEDBACK
there. Giving feedback for your own threads: do the same thing (start a feedback in your respective thread), you'll get to choose the target member in the feedback form.
4,728,095 views & 100 likes for this thread
---=MARKETPLACE: Positive feedback=---
FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.