Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
Thread started 29 Mar 2004 (Monday) 12:08
Search threadPrev/next
Marketplace feedback thread is closed.
Marketplace feedback is now given directly in marketplace threads. Go to the thread you want to give feedback for, and click
GIVE MARKETPLACE FEEDBACK
there. Giving feedback for your own threads: do the same thing (start a feedback in your respective thread), you'll get to choose the target member in the feedback form.
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

STICKY: ---=MARKETPLACE: Positive feedback=---

this thread is locked
loc1281
57 posts
Joined Jun 2013

Jul 11, 2013 16:16 |  #40561

Seller: Cascadian
Buyer: loc1281 (me)
Item: Gary Fongs

Great response and interaction with the seller. Shipped fast and at a good price. Items were as described, in perfect condition. THanks!!

sponsored links
BobbyT
Goldmember
1,202 posts
Joined Dec 2005

Jul 11, 2013 16:20 |  #40562

Bought a 1Ds mark II from Dfreezy. Great seller, smooth transaction, and fast shipping. Everything was exactly as advertised. Would definitely do business with Doug again. Great seller.

Gear List

tolyD
723 posts
Joined Apr 2010

Jul 11, 2013 20:49 |  #40563

Seller: Kincaid Photo
Buyer: tolyD
Item: 35mm f1.4 L

Great transaction, lens as described. Thanks.

5D MkII | 35L | 50 1.4 | 85 1.8 | 2x 580ex II |

flick (external link)r
web (external link)
facebook (external link)

shenhq
133 posts
Joined May 2011

Jul 11, 2013 22:19 |  #40564

Seller: Shenhq (me)
Buyer: WaPat
Item: Canon Extender EF 1.4x II

Great communications and fast payment. Pat is a fine gentleman to do business with. Would definitely like to see this name again.

x0ny
252 posts
Joined Sep 2012

Jul 11, 2013 22:49 |  #40565

Seller: shenhq
Buyer: x0ny (me)
Item: Canon 17-40 L

Awesome seller, the lens came exactly how it was factory even though it was used. You would never been able to tell if you didnt look at the code. I would definitely purchased again from shen and would easily use the gift option with confidence.

Aspiring Photographer. Flickr (external link)

dFreezy
464 posts
Joined Jun 2007

Jul 12, 2013 09:22 |  #40566

Buyer: BobbyT
Item: Canon 1Ds2 with RRS L plate
Comments: Bobby bought my 1Ds2. Super fast to communication and a perfect transaction. Would definitely work with him again.

Sony: A7R2, 16-35/4, 24-70/4, 55/1.8, 85/1.8
Canon: 135/2L 80-200/2.8L, 100-400L mkI

erbre120
108 posts
Joined Dec 2009

Jul 12, 2013 10:06 |  #40567

Seller: erbre120 (me)
Buyer: beverlymh
Item: Sigma 30mm f/1.4

Great buyer! Smooth transaction and quick payment. Thanks!

Flickr (external link) | Gear List | Sale | Feedbacks

Cascadian
66 posts
Joined May 2011

Jul 12, 2013 10:14 |  #40568

Seller: Cascadian (me)
Buyer: loc1281
Item: Gary Fongs

Fast payment and good communication make for a successful transaction; thank you and enjoy!

FLuX43
129 posts
Joined Apr 2008

Jul 12, 2013 10:30 |  #40569

Buyer: FLuX43 (me)
Seller: skater911
Item: 24L ii

Feedback: Really great experience, fair price, seller was quick to communicate, and fast to ship (with tracking). Item came just as described, well-packed, and works great. I would not hesitate to buy from skater911 again

Thanks

Dave
Body: 5d iii
Lenses:24L II, 35L, 85L II, 135L, 300 F/4L IS, TC 1.4X MII
Positive Feedback

KingRoach
197 posts
Joined Dec 2012

Jul 12, 2013 14:09 |  #40570

Buyer: KingRoach (me)
Seller: happyduck
item bought: Canon poewrshot G12

I bought a Canon G12 from happyduck and he insisted payment is by direct bank transfer only. I always thought this was unsafe with online transaction, but not with happyduck.

P&P: He sent the camera immediately, on the same day of payment, using Special Delivery. The packaging was very nice and extremely secure.

Item: It was unmarked as he described it, and aside from smelling of cigarettes, it looked completely untouched, as new even down to the box.

communication: He called me up before postage to make sure I am aware of a single speck of dust in the lens; you don't always find such honesty online. On top of it all, he followed the tracking process till the end and even called me a day after to make sure I was happy with the camera.

I may have my doubts about my choice of camera as he G12 may not be for me, but I am very happy with the business I had with happyduck. Makes me a happybunny... uh... happyroach, rather.

Many thanks, happyduck. I will be very happy to do business with you any time.

Flickr (external link) - 500px (external link) - deviantART (external link)
Gear list, wishlist, and what's for sale

BobbyT
Goldmember
1,202 posts
Joined Dec 2005

Jul 12, 2013 15:54 |  #40571

Seller: KeyserSoze1
Buyer: me
Bought his 135L. Great communication, easy to deal with, fast shipping, doing what was needed in getting the 135 to me in the time frame I needed. highly recommended.

Gear List

happyduck
Goldmember
1,783 posts
Gallery: 433 photos
Joined May 2008

Jul 12, 2013 16:03 |  #40572

KingRoach wrote in post #16114313 (external link)
Buyer: KingRoach (me)
Seller: happyduck
item bought: Canon poewrshot G12

I bought a Canon G12 from happyduck and he insisted payment is by direct bank transfer only. I always thought this was unsafe with online transaction, but not with happyduck.

P&P: He sent the camera immediately, on the same day of payment, using Special Delivery. The packaging was very nice and extremely secure.

Item: It was unmarked as he described it, and aside from smelling of cigarettes, it looked completely untouched, as new even down to the box.

communication: He called me up before postage to make sure I am aware of a single speck of dust in the lens; you don't always find such honesty online. On top of it all, he followed the tracking process till the end and even called me a day after to make sure I was happy with the camera.

I may have my doubts about my choice of camera as he G12 may not be for me, but I am very happy with the business I had with happyduck. Makes me a happybunny... uh... happyroach, rather.

Many thanks, happyduck. I will be very happy to do business with you any time.

Thank you for the kind feedback Noah but, id just like to say my wife and myself are none smokers, and live in a smoke free house, so i cant explain that:confused:

80D 70D [ Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM IS USM
"Rome wasn't built in a day. But I wasn't on that particular job."
Brian Clough.

My Flkr (external link)

bseitz234
497 posts
Gallery: 13 photos
Best ofs: 1
Joined Feb 2013

Jul 12, 2013 16:05 as a reply to  @ happyduck's post |  #40573

Seller: nightdiver13
Buyer: bseitz234 (me)
Item: Canon EF 28 1.8

Great communication, quick shipping, item at least as good as described, if not better. Great seller, one I'd definitely recommend and happily do business with again!

Very excited to have this lens in my arsenal! Thanks for a smooth, pleasant transaction!

-Brian
5 EOS bodies, and constantly growing lens selection.
IG @bseitz234

Nightdiver13
Unabashed nerd!
2,272 posts
Joined May 2010

Jul 12, 2013 16:52 |  #40574

Seller: Nightdiver13 (me)
Buyer: bseitz234
Item: Canon 28mm f/1.8

Immediate payment and excellent communication. Highly recommended buyer!

Neil

hedonist77
195 posts
Joined Feb 2011

Jul 12, 2013 18:08 |  #40575

Seller: illini181
Buyer: hedonist77 (myself) (external link)
Item: Manfrotto 680B monopod with Manfrotto 234 swivel head.

Seller was prompt in communications and in providing tracking details. Very smooth transaction. The monopod was nicely packaged and arrived as described.

I would gladly do business with him again. :)

Current gear: One crop frame body, a couple of lenses, one flash
Wishlist: More time; better photography skills, some good glass, full-frame body.....

sponsored links

Marketplace feedback thread is closed.
Marketplace feedback is now given directly in marketplace threads. Go to the thread you want to give feedback for, and click
GIVE MARKETPLACE FEEDBACK
there. Giving feedback for your own threads: do the same thing (start a feedback in your respective thread), you'll get to choose the target member in the feedback form.
4,592,725 views & 100 likes for this thread
---=MARKETPLACE: Positive feedback=---
FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.