Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
Thread started 29 Mar 2004 (Monday) 12:08
Search threadPrev/next
Marketplace feedback thread is closed.
Marketplace feedback is now given directly in marketplace threads. Go to the thread you want to give feedback for, and click
GIVE MARKETPLACE FEEDBACK
there. Giving feedback for your own threads: do the same thing (start a feedback in your respective thread), you'll get to choose the target member in the feedback form.
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

STICKY: ---=MARKETPLACE: Positive feedback=---

this thread is locked
bangarang
539 posts
Joined Sep 2006

Oct 06, 2009 17:04 |  #13996

Seller: DarthMTS47
Buyer: Me
Payment via: Paypal
Item Purchased: 4x8GB Extreme IV cards
Comments: shipped fast, great deal. thanks

RED Epic-W 8K + Canon Cinema EOS 1DC

sponsored links
felix5616
317 posts
Joined Aug 2007

Oct 06, 2009 18:07 as a reply to  @ post 196620 |  #13997

Thanks to member Carbonplay. I was contacted by carbonplay regarding an adapter i was selling. Carbon play made an offer, i agreed and we completed a very pleasant transaction. Carbonplay promptly responded to my e-mail, and once we agreed upon terms made prompt payment and was kind enough to follow up when the item arrived safely. I wish all my deals were this trouble free. Thanks.

REXTi
624 posts
Joined Mar 2008

Oct 06, 2009 18:25 |  #13998

sold my 24-70L to jnbradley. Made a quick payment and would do business with him again.

silvrr
Goldmember
2,736 posts
Gallery: 24 photos
Joined Feb 2007

Oct 06, 2009 19:17 |  #13999

Seller: dchen99
Buyer: Me ( Silvrr)
Item Purchased: Canon EF 24-70 f/2.8L USM
Comments: Shipped within 2 hours of payment, came exactly as described and packaged nicely. Thanks.

Canon 6D l 24-70 f/4L l 100L l 430EX l 430EX II l Kenko Extension Tubes l Sigma 50 Art
flickr (external link) FeedBack

volfan1978
720 posts
Joined Feb 2008

Oct 06, 2009 20:51 |  #14000

Sold a few books to walkslikewind. Positive transaction. Recommended buyer. Thanks!

guitarman710
260 posts
Joined Jan 2009

Oct 06, 2009 21:10 as a reply to  @ volfan1978's post |  #14001

Buyer: guitarman710
Seller: mackmittonz
Item: Canon 28mm 1.8

This seller exemplifies what a POTN seller should be! Fast shipping, awesome packaging, better than accurate description, and great communication. I will not hesitate to recommend this seller to anyone here on POTN or anywhere else for that matter!

My Gear: Gripped Nikon D90|Tamron 17-50 f2.8 VC (for sale)|Nikkor 18-105mm VR|Nikkor 35mm 1.8D|Some lighting stuff|and no time to do anything with it!! ;)

Cyclops ­ Daddy
164 posts
Joined May 2008

Oct 06, 2009 21:18 |  #14002

Seller: almo
Buyer: Cyclops Daddy
Items: Three different user guides for 40D

Another excellent purchase experience on POTN!

Thank you John for super fast and safe shipping! Lots of reading to do now...

Cyclops ­ Daddy
164 posts
Joined May 2008

Oct 06, 2009 21:23 |  #14003

Seller: nikhilnh

Item: Brand Spankin' New Kata 3N1-30 Sling Bag

Yet another excellent purchase experience on POTN!

Thanks for the quick and safe shipping Nikhil. The bag is everything you said it was. Great person to deal with.

binlerne
870 posts
Joined Feb 2008

Oct 06, 2009 21:25 |  #14004

Seller: Mr LA
Buyer:Me
Item: 430EXII

Lenny sold me a 430ex II in great condition for a good price. This is the second deal we have done and everything was flawless. Do not hesitate to deal with.

My Website (external link)
Flickr (external link)

Dermako
341 posts
Joined Apr 2009

Oct 07, 2009 07:19 |  #14005

Buyer: Dermako
Seller: alan breslow
Item: Hoya 77mm DMC PRO1 Digital Circular Polarizer Glass Filter
Comments: Fantastic condition, exactly as described and fast shipping. Highly recommended.

_______
Gear list:
Some light catchers, a few twist on thingy's, a couple of flashing lights, mounting poles, a lot of manuals I can't read and a couple of old gunny sacks to throw it all in.

Dermako
341 posts
Joined Apr 2009

Oct 07, 2009 07:23 |  #14006

Seller: A.Christopher
Item: Camdapter Adapter Plate for Hand/Neck Strap Manfrotto/Bogen Style
Comments: Exactly as described, well packaged and quick shipment. Would deal with again without question. Many thanks.

_______
Gear list:
Some light catchers, a few twist on thingy's, a couple of flashing lights, mounting poles, a lot of manuals I can't read and a couple of old gunny sacks to throw it all in.

Dermako
341 posts
Joined Apr 2009

Oct 07, 2009 07:26 |  #14007

Seller: Drozz119
Item: Canon 100mm Macro w/tripod ring
Comments: Exactly as described and a great transaction. Well packaged and quick shipment. Would not hesitate to deal with again. Many thanks.

_______
Gear list:

Dermako
341 posts
Joined Apr 2009

Oct 07, 2009 07:30 |  #14008

Seller: rollsman
Item: Stofen diffuser for Canon 580EXII
Comments: Exaclty as described, well packaged and quickly shipped. Would not hesitate to deal with again. Many thanks

_______
Gear list:

nikhilnh
426 posts
Gallery: 5 photos
Joined Oct 2008

Oct 07, 2009 08:10 |  #14009

Seller: nikhilnh (me)

Excellent transaction. Very friendly person and easy to deal with. Will do business with him again.

FLICKR [  (external link)Feedback]

btrotta
23 posts
Joined Oct 2008

Oct 07, 2009 08:36 as a reply to  @ post 8772982 |  #14010

Seller: digger58
Buyer: Me (btrotta)
Item Purchased: Kenko DG extension tubes.
Comments: Items in excellent condition and work as promised. The item shipped promptly, it's not his fault Canada Post, U.S. Customs, and USPS are slow.

Canon 40D, 20D, 17-40L, Tamron 28-105 2.8, Canon 70-300 IS, Canon 100 2.8, Canon 28-135, Metz 54.

sponsored links

Marketplace feedback thread is closed.
Marketplace feedback is now given directly in marketplace threads. Go to the thread you want to give feedback for, and click
GIVE MARKETPLACE FEEDBACK
there. Giving feedback for your own threads: do the same thing (start a feedback in your respective thread), you'll get to choose the target member in the feedback form.
4,956,564 views & 100 likes for this thread
---=MARKETPLACE: Positive feedback=---
FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.