Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
Thread started 29 Mar 2004 (Monday) 12:08
Search threadPrev/next
Marketplace feedback thread is closed.
Marketplace feedback is now given directly in marketplace threads. Go to the thread you want to give feedback for, and click
GIVE MARKETPLACE FEEDBACK
there. Giving feedback for your own threads: do the same thing (start a feedback in your respective thread), you'll get to choose the target member in the feedback form.
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

STICKY: ---=MARKETPLACE: Positive feedback=---

this thread is locked
JonW
600 posts
Joined Jan 2007

Oct 16, 2009 08:34 |  #14206

Seller: jamiewexler
Buyer: jonw
Item: Canon S90 P&S Camera
Comments: Excellent transaction, item arrived in new condition just as advertised. Communicatin was great, and Jamie is a nice guy to deal with. Highly recommend this seller and I hope we do business again some time !

sponsored links
flucky07
Hatchling
6 posts
Joined Oct 2009

Oct 16, 2009 08:35 |  #14207

Seller: jameelm
Buyer: flucky07
Item - Canon 30d Body

Let me tell you this guy was true to his word. im new to the forum and he made this sale perfect. Great communication, would do business with this guy again.

Eric Fluck

VegasBoz
372 posts
Joined Jun 2009

Oct 16, 2009 12:49 as a reply to  @ post 8833074 |  #14208

Buyer: VegasBoz (me)
Seller: LightRules
Item: 77mm HD Filter

Great seller, would do business with him again. Great communication throughout and offered moral support when I was ready to beat down the USPS for a missing package.

col4bin
Goldmember
2,264 posts
Joined Feb 2006

Oct 16, 2009 13:25 |  #14209

Seller: col4bin (me)
Buyer: johung

I sold johung an RRS L-Bracket for the 1D Mark III. Payment was quick and communication was great. An A+ buyer that I would not hesitate doing business with again.

Frank
http://www.fiorentinop​hotography.com (external link)
My Gear

col4bin
Goldmember
2,264 posts
Joined Feb 2006

Oct 16, 2009 13:29 |  #14210

Seller: col4bin (me)
Buyer: M3Rocket

I sold M3Rocket a Think Tank Digital Holster 40 bag. Payment was quick and communication was great. An A+ buyer that I would not hesitate doing business with again.

Frank
http://www.fiorentinop​hotography.com (external link)
My Gear

mn ­ shutterbug
892 posts
Joined Apr 2008

Oct 16, 2009 14:41 |  #14211

mysticalcracker wrote in post #8828440 (external link)
Thanks mn shutterbug for the rebel xt body. Item in great condition, and was packed well. Mike made the transaction easy, and I would definitly buy from again.:) Seller=mysticalcracker

Thanks Mike for getting the money in my hands promptly. It was needed. Also, thanks for the prompt responses to my messages. Hopefully, I can find something to sell you again someday. ;)

Grady69
749 posts
Gallery: 4 photos
Joined Mar 2008

Oct 16, 2009 14:51 |  #14212

Seller: Severine
Buyer: Grady69(me)
Item: Canon BG-ED3
The grip showed up today, looks great and works great, packaged good too. Severine was real nice to work with and would not be afraid to buy from them again.
Grady69

Canon 7D gripped
Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 VC DI II
Canon 70-200mm F/2.8L IS v.1

LightRules
"flat out embarrassing"
9,909 posts
Joined Jun 2005

Oct 16, 2009 15:24 |  #14213

VegasBoz wrote in post #8834904 (external link)
Buyer: VegasBoz (me)
Item: 77mm HD Filter

Great seller, would do business with him again. Great communication throughout and offered moral support when I was ready to beat down the USPS for a missing package.

VegasBoz is a great buyer. Prompt payment and readily received my encouragement to go and "regulate" the USPS in Vegas if his filter didn't show up. :lol: Enjoy!

Dimitris
296 posts
Joined Aug 2006

Oct 16, 2009 16:03 |  #14214

Buyer: TJH132
Seller: Dimitris (me)
Item: TS-E 24mm lens

Travis was great to communicate with. He asked the right questions and paid very fast. Overall a great buyer highly recommended! I hope you enjoy the lens!

http://www.dimitriszer​vas.com/ (external link)

indranilr
24 posts
Joined Jul 2009

Oct 16, 2009 17:46 |  #14215

Buyer:Me

Got the HD circular Hoya 77 mm polarizer from Jojo. Business wiht him smooth as silk. Clear communication and extremely prompt shipping. Also the polarizer is exactly as advertised.

I would be happy to do business with him and againa nd would strongly recommend him as a seller.

LightRules
"flat out embarrassing"
9,909 posts
Joined Jun 2005

Oct 16, 2009 17:54 |  #14216

indranilr wrote in post #8836603 (external link)
Buyer:Me

Got the HD circular Hoya 77 mm polarizer from Jojo. Business wiht him smooth as silk. Clear communication and extremely prompt shipping. Also the polarizer is exactly as advertised.

I would be happy to do business with him and againa nd would strongly recommend him as a seller.

Thanks Indranil! Excellent buyer, definitely recommended and a trustworthy asset to the POTN community. Enjoy my friend! LR/Jojo

Positive feedback for Indranilr

bennie
217 posts
Joined Jun 2008

Oct 16, 2009 17:56 |  #14217
bannedPermanent ban

Buyer: monstar

Item: Tokina 12-24mm

Excellent! Fast payment, thanks

Sockrotter
214 posts
Joined Apr 2008

Oct 16, 2009 18:13 as a reply to  @ bennie's post |  #14218

I just received my 100kmm Macro lens from kellgell, and I must say I'm very pleased:D with the whole transaction, start to finish. Kelly was very quick to respond to emails, one of my pet peeves, and timely with the shipping. The lens was well wrapped and arrived undamaged.
It was a real pleasure to do business with her, and I wouldn't hesitate to do so again.
Kudos!

5DIII, 5D, & a pair of 40Ds
All of ithttps://photography-on-the.net …p=13741831&post​count=3070

BIRDSMARTIN
154 posts
Joined Jul 2007

Oct 16, 2009 18:22 as a reply to  @ post 8788229 |  #14219

Bought a charger and battery from easypz. as described. a perfect transaction.
Thank You

Lisa
"At least once a day"
2,325 posts
Joined Feb 2009

Oct 16, 2009 19:06 |  #14220

Seller: tornadochaser
Buyer: Me
Item: 20D

Works great, He gave me a great deal. Thanks Jason!

Gear (full list)
Canon 6D & 60D
Photobucket (external link)

sponsored links

Marketplace feedback thread is closed.
Marketplace feedback is now given directly in marketplace threads. Go to the thread you want to give feedback for, and click
GIVE MARKETPLACE FEEDBACK
there. Giving feedback for your own threads: do the same thing (start a feedback in your respective thread), you'll get to choose the target member in the feedback form.
4,349,802 views & 100 likes for this thread
---=MARKETPLACE: Positive feedback=---
FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.