congrat to this week's winner...Boutty!
I just loved the geometrics in your picture, and the silent meaning of the pic.
Great colors, and always interesting to me to see fire apparatus from other countries.
And lastly, but a good finish, bottom Bracket!
I wonder what happens IF you had to pay late fees, or were late!!!!
So congratulations to this weeks participants, good job!
For challenge 114, I would like to see your local Fire Departments! Volunteer or paid, In action or candid, let's dedicate this challenge to those who serve our communities!
to enter this week's challenge,
post your shots of the people who are there for our communities, 24/7.
If you have not already surmized, I am a firefighter myself.
please watch the measurements are correct for the size of the entries and no comments except the title which is usually a description of sorts of the picture , thats to be in the subject line
+ camera details and exif (if poss.)beside the entry
to put the title in the subject line just wipe off the words already stating the challenge title and replace it with your own title words
thanks and have a great week- end
To submit, click "Post Reply" and put your Photo Name in the Subject Line. Don't forget your Camera Model.
Post until Monday noon GMT, 16 April 2007.
1. Camera -- Canon G-Series Camera (G1, G2, G3, G5, G6, G7) or Pro 1 only.
2. Time -- any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size -- photo must be EXACTLY 640 pixels on the longest side, with NO BORDERS.
4. Post-Processing -- do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting --
* One photo per photographer in each challenge.
* Photo Title in the message subject line.
* Camera model.
* EXIF data, if you like.
6. Commenting -- No commenting on photos by anyone, including the photographer. Once the winners are declared, photographers can add comments to their images and everyone is invited to discuss.
7. Photo Display -- Photos must appear in this thread to be eligible.
One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
- New Topic ... As soon as possible after winning.Posting
- Starts ... Right after topic is announced.Posting
- Stops ... Monday noon GMT Winners
- Announcement ... Tuesday noon GMT.
Please consider turning on Private Messaging in your profile.
This will allow the host to contact you about winning or ineligible photos. You turn this feature on by clicking "User CP, Edit Options, Enable Private Messaging" (about a third of the way down the page). Thank you.
Click this sentence for Hosting Rules and Winners List.
Click this sentence for Discussion of Rules thread. _______________