Challenge #6 - COLORS
My favorite pictures always have the most viberant colors. Brilliant colors separate the good images from the great ones. Since spectacular colors are evident in all types of photography, from landscape to people to macro to nature and beyond, hopefully we get a good variety from each of the disciplines. Good luck, and have fun!
To submit, click "Post Reply" and put your Photo Name in the Subject Line. Don't forget your Camera Model.
Post until Friday 9 PM GMT, April 27, 2007.
1. Camera -- Any Canon DSLR Cameras
2. Time -- any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size -- Photo must be EXACTLY 800 pixels on the longest side and no more than 200K in size with NO BORDERS. Here is some help for resizing your photos in Photoshop - https://photography-on-the.net/forum/...9&postcount=26
4. Post-Processing -- do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting --
* ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.
* Photo Name in the message subject line.
* Camera model.
6. Notes -- Name and camera you used and any other information pertaining to the photo...location, photo tips, brief EXIF data ect.
7. Commenting -- No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed, comments can be made in this thread.
One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
- New Topic ... After winner is declared.
- Posting Starts ... Right after topic is announced.
- Posting Stops ... Friday 9PM GMT (1 week from start)
- Winners Announcement ... As soon as possible after the contest has been closed.
Please consider turning on Private Messaging in your profile.
This will allow the host to contact you about winning or ineligible photos. You turn this feature on by clicking "User CP, Edit Options, Enable Private Messaging" (about a third of the way down the page). Thank you.