ok..Im craving some fruit...so I'd like to see some images of fruit. But nothing else in the shot...you can use a prop to put the fruit on or in..but just fruit. Can be one kind of fruit or lots of fruit. On a table..on a stool...in a basket..in a bowl ...on a blanket..where ever...but the main thing is fruit...and it must take up most of the image space. In other words I dont want to see...mmm lets say...the whole kitchen with an orange sitting on the table.
and I sure hope I dont have to post an image right now....cause I still have to take it...lol.
so there ya go.....fruit.
(oops...I forgot the rest of the stuff to post with it)
To submit, click "Post Reply" and put your Photo Name in the Subject Line. Don't forget your Camera Model.
Post until Friday 9 PM GMT, June 15th, 2007.
1. Camera -- Any Canon DSLR Cameras
2. Time -- any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size -- Photo must be EXACTLY 800 pixels on the longest side and no more than 200K in size with NO BORDERS. Here is some help for resizing your photos in Photoshop - https://photography-on-the.net/forum/...9&postcount=26
4. Post-Processing -- do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting --
* ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.
* Photo Name in the message subject line.
* Camera model.
6. Notes -- Name and camera you used and any other information pertaining to the photo...location, photo tips, brief EXIF data ect.
7. Commenting -- No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed, comments can be made in this thread.
One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
New Topic ... After winner is declared.
Posting Starts ... Right after topic is announced.
Posting Stops ... Friday 9PM GMT (1 week from start)
Winners Announcement ... As soon as possible after the contest has been closed.
Please consider turning on Private Messaging in your profile.
This will allow the host to contact you about winning or ineligible photos. You turn this feature on by clicking "User CP, Edit Options, Enable Private Messaging" (about a third of the way down the page). Thank you.