What the HAY! Tuesday, Thursday, what's the difference? Ready. Set. Go!
Everyone likes flowers/plants right?? Especially me! I see a few every day here in the play area so I'd like to do this one for Challenge #22. If I may, I'd like to offer a small prize of a dozen Dry Flies; of my own invention and uniquely tyed called the "Wallywing" to the winner.
To submit, click "Post Reply" and put your Photo Name in the Subject Line
Post until 11:59PM (MST) on Thursday, September 13, 2007
1. Camera -- Any Canon DSLR Cameras
2. Time -- any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size -- Photo must be EXACTLY 800 pixels on the longest side and no more than 100K in size.
4. Post-Processing -- do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting --
* ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.
* Photo Name in the message subject line.
* Camera model.
6. Notes -- Name and camera you used and any other information pertaining to the photo...location, photo tips, brief EXIF data etc.
7. Commenting -- No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed, comments can be made in this thread.
One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
New Topic ... After winner is declared.
Posting Starts ... Right after topic is announced.
Posting Stops ... THURSDAY 11:59PM GMT
Winners Announcement ... As soon as possible after the contest has been closed.
Please consider turning on Private Messaging in your profile.
This will allow the host to contact you about winning or ineligible photos. You turn this feature on by clicking "User CP, Edit Options, Enable Private Messaging" (about a third of the way down the page). Thank you.