I'm actually waiting for my CS3 copy arrive next week and can't wait for trying that out. A question tho, what if I buy a new computer, and install CS3 in that new rug, anything that I need aware of? and what if I upgrade some parts into my new rug, then do I still can install it again? Anyway, I'm not trying to install in different rugs in the same time, I just worry about what would happen if I get upgrade parts sooner or later. What's the Adobe policy on this?