Challenge #33- Candid
To submit, click "Post Reply" and put your Photo Name in the Subject Line
Post until 9pm EST Saturday, 8th December
One of my favorite subjects to shoot is a person who is unaware that I am shooting---a Candid. True personality comes out of candids, and I have always looked at them as a photographic study of the person.
Many people view candids as even an unposed shot, with the person being aware of the camera. I will except any view on what a candid is.
Maximum file size is not to exceed 200k, to be in liine with other contests on this site. Also, please keep the longest side of your shot at 800 pixels so all photos have an equal chance.
Have fun, and I look forward to seeing what everyone has in store.
1. Camera -- Any Canon DSLR Camera
2. Time -- any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size -- Photo must be EXACTLY 800 pixels maximum on the longest side and no more than 200K in size. Please see here for Image posting rules. https://photography-on-the.net/forum/...d.php?t=194510
4. Post-Processing -- do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting --
* ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.
* Photo Name in the message subject line.
* Camera model & lens used.
* Notes -- post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
6. Commenting -- No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed and a winner has been declared, comments can be made in this thread.
One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
New Topic ... After winner is declared.
Posting Starts ... Right after topic is announced.
Posting Stops ... 9pm EST Saturday, 8th December
Winners Announcement ... As soon as possible after the contest has been closed.
Please consider turning on Private Messaging in your profile.
This will allow the host to contact you about winning or ineligible photos. You turn this feature on by clicking "User CP, Edit Options, Enable Private Messaging" (about a third of the way down the page). Thank you.