Sunsets & Sunrises
A poster here has asked if it is OK to post Sunrises. So due to this person or persons, due to time constraints, Sunrise's are also acceptable. After all its just a reverse sunset. I only ask that rule #2 be adhered to.
If a moderator would be so kind as to change the thread Challenge to include the word sunrise, I'm guessing it would be appreciated by many.
I absolutely love a good sunset. While I have seen many of them posted during my tenure here, I have only seen a mere handful that I thought were absolutely fabulous. So the challenge to you, is show me a drop dead out of this world sunset that has not been posted on this site. The only shots that are acceptable are shots taken in this time frame for the week. If I have already seen it here (trust me, if it was posted I seen it) it will be automatically disqualified. After all, the whole point is to get out there and get to shooting. I also realize it's cold out there for most of us in the evenings, and that time frames of work and free time might be a little bit conflicting, but that will make it more of a challenge.
Make me go WOW and happy shooting.
To submit, click "Post Reply" and put your Photo Name in the Subject Line
Post until 9pm CST Saturday, 15th of December
Maximum file size is not to exceed 200k , to be in line with other contests on this site. Also, please keep the longest side of your shot at 800 pixels so all photos have an equal chance.
Have fun, and I look forward to seeing what everyone has in store.
1. Camera -- Any Canon DSLR Camera
2. Time -- any on-topic photo taken during this week is eligible, any photos that have won other competitions or previously posted should NOT be entered. (No Exceptions allowed)
3. Size -- Photo must be EXACTLY 800 pixels maximum on the longest side and no more than 200K in size. Please see here for Image posting rules. https://photography-on-the.net/forum/...d.php?t=194510
4. Post-Processing -- do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting --
* ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.
* Photo Name in the message subject line.
* Camera model & lens used.
* Notes -- post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
6. Commenting -- No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed and a winner has been declared, comments can be made in this thread.
One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
New Topic ... After winner is declared.
Posting Starts ... Right after topic is announced.
Posting Stops ... 9pm CST Saturday, 15th December
Winners Announcement ... As soon as possible after the contest has been closed.
Please consider turning on Private Messaging in your profile.
This will allow the host to contact you about winning or ineligible photos. You turn this feature on by clicking "User CP, Edit Options, Enable Private Messaging" (about a third of the way down the page). Thank you.