I just got a vaio notebook for christmas. I've installed both cs3 and lightroom. I can't find adobe gamma. I've heard that vista and adobe gamma is not compatible.
What is the cheapest and best way to calibrate a laptop/notebook lcd screen?
I'm quite confuse on what to get.
there are 3 sypder2:
1. Spyder2Pro Color Calibration System
2. Spyder2express Color Calibration System
3. Spyder2 Suite Color Calibration System
and 2 pantone huey
1. HueyPRO Colorimeter Monitor Profile Solution
2. Huey Colorimeter Monitor Profile Solution
Which one of these 5 is best for laptop/notebook with windows vista?
there is a review that said huey is not compatible yet with vista.