Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Post Processing, Marketing & Presenting Photos RAW, Post Processing & Printing 
Thread started 14 Feb 2008 (Thursday) 15:58
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

Professional Printing Companies in Utah?

DeSistoDigitals
41 posts
Joined Feb 2008

Feb 14, 2008 15:58 |  #1

Hi Everyone,
I'm trying to get my business off the ground and was wondering if anyone knew of a printing company in Utah that was reliable/affordable. Also, can anyone give me some pointers as to how much over the print price I should charge for my own price? If not, that's okay... just checking. I'm new to this (as this is my first post).

Thanks everyone!

-Nately (pronounced Natalie... my parents couldn't spell :))

sponsored links
justincase724
Goldmember
1,400 posts
Joined Jul 2006

Feb 14, 2008 16:06 |  #2

Not sure about places in Utah, but have you tried looking online for printing companies? White House Custom Color (www.whcc.com (external link)) has done really well for me. Exellent print quality, great prices, and free 2-day shipping (on most orders). There are others out there that are also great, as I'm sure more people will post. Welcome to the forum, and the best of luck to you and your new business.

FLICKr (external link) GEAR

Chandler.
Goldmember
2,784 posts
Joined Dec 2006

Feb 14, 2008 16:07 |  #3

There are always the Costcos in Lehi and Orem.

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. ~ Ansel Adams

DeSistoDigitals
THREAD ­ STARTER
41 posts
Joined Feb 2008

Feb 15, 2008 00:08 |  #4

Thank you both very much for your comments. I will definitely check out whcc! Chandler - Does Costco do actual high-quality printing for professionals?

blaudonner
Mostly Lurking
13 posts
Joined Dec 2006

Feb 15, 2008 00:24 |  #5

Allow me to suggest Replicolor in downtown SLC...if you're a student, killer discount as well. They have an online submission/payment tool, as well. They've printed all the shots from three photogs in an upcoming show tomorrow quite well.

http://www.replicolor.​com/ (external link)

*spam* Drop by the show tomorrow night and you can see their work firsthand... :p *spam*

Chandler.
Goldmember
2,784 posts
Joined Dec 2006

Feb 15, 2008 00:33 |  #6

DeSistoDigitals wrote in post #4921666 (external link)
Thank you both very much for your comments. I will definitely check out whcc! Chandler - Does Costco do actual high-quality printing for professionals?

They make very high quality prints. I do 90% of my printing there, even big-ish prints for shows. It's all about color management. If you have everything perfect with the file, and ask Costco to disable their auto-correct feature on their printers, then you're good to go.

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. ~ Ansel Adams

thecackster
915 posts
Gallery: 1 photo
Joined Aug 2007

Feb 21, 2008 09:51 |  #7

nichols photo lab out of salt lake. but you need a business license.http://www.nicholsphot​olab.com/ (external link)

sponsored links

2,057 views & 0 likes for this thread
Professional Printing Companies in Utah?
FORUMS Post Processing, Marketing & Presenting Photos RAW, Post Processing & Printing 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.