Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Community Talk, Chatter & Official Stuff The Lounge 
Thread started 28 Mar 2008 (Friday) 13:58
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

Need info on a photography school

LA ­ Smith
403 posts
Joined Mar 2008

Mar 28, 2008 13:58 |  #1

Hi all,
I am brand spanking new to thhis forum. I joined because I wish to learn; I thought this might be a place to start.
Here is my question...I have been looking online for courses/schools for photography. I found one which seems to fit my needs, but I wanted to check with other photographers to see if they are a reputable school, since I haven't heard of them. They call themselves the NY Institute of Photography. Are they a reliable? Do they have a good reputation in the photographic community? Many thanks for any and all answers.
L.A. Smith

5D,20D, some lenses and stuff

Mike ­ McCusker
650 posts
Joined Mar 2006

Mar 28, 2008 14:07 |  #2

Never taken the course but they have been around forever....

20D with grip, 50D,Canon 50mm 1.8II,Canon 18-55,Canon EF 24-105mm IS, Canon 70-200 2,8L, Canon EFS 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM, Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6, 580EX, 430EX, ST-E2

No one goes through life undefeated!

SoaringUSAEagle
Daddy Of The Crop
10,812 posts
Joined Dec 2005

Mar 28, 2008 15:31 |  #3

The Art Institute of Colorado is where I am currently going. I will be graduating in 11 weeks with my degree in photography. They are definitely within the top 5 in the nation for photography. :)

5D3 | 35L | 50 1.4 | 85L II | 135L | 24-70L II | 70-200 2.8L IS II

sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

555 views & 0 likes for this thread
Need info on a photography school
FORUMS Community Talk, Chatter & Official Stuff The Lounge 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.