You guys will surely see, I had so much if inspiration and wanted to make an on budget stuff and the results are quite good! =)
The price was of the whole thing was about 180$
With all poles, 2 times the wiring cause had to re-think and bu them twice, 4 suction caps, and some other materials.
I think its quite cheap =)
I totallly forgot that I took pictures at the first attempt, we had such a big wind and the boom was too shaky to make anything good so after that we redesigned some part of it.
Picture 3 became as P1-2 and has a vertical pole on that leg for fastening from the sides
Picture 4 is the new arm it can be unfasten and turned as you wish. There is a wire for it to fasten more.
Picture 5 is a test shot. P6 is the best we could make out of it, and that one was made of 2 shots. I did not spent much time on the retouch, just to see how it should look like.