Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Photo Sharing & Visual Enjoyment People 
Thread started 10 Jun 2008 (Tuesday) 01:39
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

A few from today

leninglass
Goldmember
1,581 posts
Joined Nov 2007

Jun 10, 2008 01:39 |  #1

I was over at my gf's house today so I let her sister play with my camera and taught her how to use it and the importance of cropping!

Here they are!

My sexy self

IMAGE NOT FOUND
IMAGE IS A REDIRECT OR MISSING!
HTTP response: NOT FOUND | MIME changed to 'image/gif' | Redirected to error image by FLICKR

IMAGE NOT FOUND
HTTP response: NOT FOUND | MIME changed to 'image/gif' | Redirected to error image by FLICKR

IMAGE NOT FOUND

And here are the ones I took

IMAGE NOT FOUND

5 - Van the next best photographer!
IMAGE NOT FOUND

IMAGE NOT FOUND

Canon 5D Mark III x2 - 14mm Mark II f/2.8 L II - 24 L II - 35mm f/1.4 L - 50mm f/1.2 L II - 70-200 f/2.8 L II IS - 100L Macro - 600EX-RT x3
Lenin Glass - One of Oklahoma's Premier Wedding Photographers (external link)

sponsored links
keithzheng
141 posts
Joined Dec 2005

Jun 10, 2008 03:21 |  #2

nice.you are from Tailand?

big_apple_ken
Goldmember
1,838 posts
Joined Apr 2008

Jun 10, 2008 03:52 as a reply to  @ keithzheng's post |  #3

Personally I like them. Your PP most of the time yields this vintage but pleasing look to your photos.

Canon 5D3 | Canon 5D2 | Canon 5D | 15mm (fisheye) | 35L | 50L | 85L | 100L | 135L |16-35L | 24-70L | 70-200L IS | MP-E 65 |
My Flickr (external link) / Facebook / (external link)Model Mayhem (external link)

leninglass
THREAD ­ STARTER
Goldmember
1,581 posts
Joined Nov 2007

Jun 10, 2008 09:09 |  #4

Hey guys thanks for the comments.

I am filipino and I reside in USA, Oklahoma!

Yeah I try to keep it subtle when I do PP on my pictures but I guess it is noticeable still

Canon 5D Mark III x2 - 14mm Mark II f/2.8 L II - 24 L II - 35mm f/1.4 L - 50mm f/1.2 L II - 70-200 f/2.8 L II IS - 100L Macro - 600EX-RT x3

colinh810
220 posts
Joined May 2008

Jun 11, 2008 16:48 |  #5

I also like the effect of the PP, can you share what you did on them? Especially on #1 and #4.

thekid24
pro-zack-lee
8,545 posts
Joined Oct 2006

Jun 11, 2008 17:20 |  #6

i agree with comment above

flickr (external link)

disneydork06
Cream of the Crop
7,317 posts
Gallery: 2 photos
Joined Aug 2006

Jun 11, 2008 21:00 |  #7

wow, filipinos in OK...what will they think of next :-P j/p nice shots. also filipino here but in AZ. quite a few here.

Ryan
~AZ POTN Planned Activities (external link)
let me know how I can improve, cause we all know I need it :): Flickr (external link)
myspace (external link) facebook (external link) The Greatest online forum known on Earthtwitter (external link)[URL="http://www.500px​.com/RDimal"]500xp follow me! in something^ you know you want to

leninglass
THREAD ­ STARTER
Goldmember
1,581 posts
Joined Nov 2007

Jun 11, 2008 21:32 |  #8

Hey guys thanks! haha yes filipinos in oklahoma!

I would like to share my workflow sometimes when I have time to make a tutorial but its a busy busy time for me. but to cut it down, I use actions =P who would have thought. I use one called Muted Fashion toned down. I also mentioned this in an old thread of a girl singing on the streets if you guys can remember.

For number 4, I used unsharp mask. Google eye pop. I am sure it is popular here.

HeatherSik
Goldmember
3,434 posts
Joined Dec 2007

Jun 11, 2008 22:48 |  #9

So who is the sexy one in the 1st shot. you are the pretty puppy dog?? ;) Okay I am playing with you.. :)

Nice work on all of these. I like your expression on the 1st shot.. The family including the 4 legged one looks very friendly and nice to be around. Thanks for sharing. :)

Heather S.
"We look at the world and see what we have learned to believe is there. We have been conditioned to expect... but, as photographers, we must learn to relax our beliefs.
Links: Website (external link)| Blog (external link)

reefergal
Goldmember
1,056 posts
Joined Feb 2007

Jun 12, 2008 01:11 |  #10

I like the last one of the dog.

sponsored links

1,519 views & 0 likes for this thread
A few from today
FORUMS Photo Sharing & Visual Enjoyment People 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.