Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Community Talk, Chatter & Official Stuff The Lounge 
Thread started 12 Jun 2008 (Thursday) 23:45
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

Mods read this.

mdm
Goldmember
1,783 posts
Joined Mar 2005

Jun 12, 2008 23:45 |  #1

Since it's getting close to football season I was hoping I could get my title changed to POTN 07 Fantasy Football Champion. That would get the 08 season off with a bang. I hate to brag...............

sponsored links
PhotosByEric
Goldmember
1,060 posts
Joined Jun 2005

Jun 13, 2008 00:42 |  #2

You only won cuz I didn't see the thread to join in time for last year.

This year I'm all over it like white on rice

:p

Eric

www.photosbyeric.smugm​ug.com (external link)
Canon 30D, Canon 15-85, Tamron 17-50 2.8, Canon 60 2.8 macro, 580exI, 430exI, st-e2, and a wish list a mile long:lol:

DreamCrushers in POTN FF

mdm
THREAD ­ STARTER
Goldmember
1,783 posts
Joined Mar 2005

Jun 13, 2008 07:14 |  #3

Whooohooo, there we go, it's on.

tommykjensen
Cream of the Crop
21,001 posts
Gallery: 6 photos
Joined Mar 2004

Jun 13, 2008 15:23 |  #4

mdm wrote in post #5713300 (external link)
Since it's getting close to football season I was hoping I could get my title changed to POTN 07 Fantasy Football Champion. That would get the 08 season off with a bang. I hate to brag...............

The title fairy works in mysterious ways but one thing is for sure. Its rare that requests are honored. Sometimes you might even end up with something completely different depending on the title fairy's mood.

EDITING OF MY PHOTOS IS NOT ALLOWED

AngryCorgi
-Bouncing Boy- a POTN peion
11,547 posts
Joined Aug 2005
Location: Surrounded by bunnies, squirrels and a couple of crazy corgis in NoVA...

Jun 13, 2008 17:44 |  #5

Luckily for me the TF doesn't award titles for personal achievement in FFL, or I would surely be saddled with some abysmal title for coming in dead last. I might have won 2 or 3 matches, but that was it. Someone needs to open (wake up Mike!) up the '08 league soon or I know one spastic doggy that's going to have an anticipation-induced heart-attack. Everyday now I hear about how good my 'pokes are gonna be, but alas, I still wait...and wait...and wait...I wish football would just start already! Who needs an off-season anyway? :-P

You a Texans fan, mdm?

AngryCorgi (external link) (aka Tom) ...Tools...

...Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, Wisdom is knowing not to include it in a fruit salad...

mdm
THREAD ­ STARTER
Goldmember
1,783 posts
Joined Mar 2005

Jun 13, 2008 17:50 |  #6

Yes I'm a Texan fan but I kinda like any good underdog team that surprises the favorites.

AngryCorgi
11,547 posts
Joined Aug 2005
Location: Surrounded by bunnies, squirrels and a couple of crazy corgis in NoVA...

Jun 13, 2008 17:52 |  #7

mdm wrote in post #5717573 (external link)
Yes I'm a Texan fan but I kinda like any good underdog team that surprises the favorites.

Then you should like my FFL team this year, because it's coming for vengence from the depths of last year's shortcomings! :D

I believe I will name my team "Gato Mimado" this year, in honor of my avatar. ;)

...Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, Wisdom is knowing not to include it in a fruit salad...

asolie
Pigeon Queen
4,941 posts
Joined Jul 2006

Jun 13, 2008 18:02 |  #8

AngryCorgi wrote in post #5717553 (external link)
Luckily for me the TF doesn't award titles for personal achievement in FFL, or I would surely be saddled with some abysmal title for coming in dead last. I might have won 2 or 3 matches, but that was it. Someone needs to open (wake up Mike!) up the '08 league soon or I know one spastic doggy that's going to have an anticipation-induced heart-attack. Everyday now I hear about how good my 'pokes are gonna be, but alas, I still wait...and wait...and wait...I wish football would just start already! Who needs an off-season anyway? :-P

You a Texans fan, mdm?

:lol::lol::lol: The TF has struck again! :lol:

--ALyssa :cool:
Gear List ~ Blog (external link) ~ Smugmug (external link)
Photographs are records of life. Pity they don't make music when you put them in a record player. :p

DozerLYP
Cream of the Crop
6,570 posts
Joined Jul 2006

Jun 13, 2008 18:18 |  #9

asolie wrote in post #5717616 (external link)
:lol::lol::lol: The TF has struck again! :lol:

it sure did, LOL...

My Gear, My Zenfolio (external link), Meyhem (external link) And GO VOTE Flash gallery (external link) ---------------> Anyone of you has Multiple Personality Disorder
Home Improvement
Custom Brushes!

MDJAK
Cream of the Crop
24,743 posts
Gallery: 7 photos
Joined Nov 2004

Jun 13, 2008 19:14 |  #10

Neva, Eva, piss off the title fairy. One look at mine will show you in spades what it wrought.

me

mdm
THREAD ­ STARTER
Goldmember
1,783 posts
Joined Mar 2005

Jun 13, 2008 19:45 |  #11

Whhheeeeeeeeeeeeeee. That's too funny.

AngryCorgi
11,547 posts
Joined Aug 2005

Jun 13, 2008 21:28 |  #12

...son of a b~~~~! :evil:

AngryCorgi
11,547 posts
Joined Aug 2005

Jun 13, 2008 21:29 |  #13

Well, at least the FFL peeps will never see me comin' now! :D

Chet
my rates fluctuate
43,589 posts
Gallery: 130 photos
Joined Sep 2007

Jun 13, 2008 21:42 |  #14

Corgi good for you finally scored a title!

Belmondo
Cream of the Crop
42,735 posts
Joined Jul 2003

Jun 13, 2008 21:47 |  #15

AngryCorgi wrote in post #5718536 (external link)
...son of a b~~~~! :evil:

Be glad the TF didn't pick up on that for your new title.:rolleyes:

I'm not short. I'm concentrated awesome!

sponsored links

7,915 views & 0 likes for this thread
Mods read this.
FORUMS Community Talk, Chatter & Official Stuff The Lounge 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.