Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Post Processing, Marketing & Presenting Photos RAW, Post Processing & Printing 
Thread started 18 Jun 2008 (Wednesday) 18:44
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

Lightroom presets as PS actions

shutter_blitz
308 posts
Joined Apr 2007

Jun 18, 2008 18:44 |  #1

I have seen a thread on here to create PS actions from LR presets, is there anyway of doing the opposite-LR presets to PS actions?

SB.

Gear:
Canon 50D
EF 50mm f1.4 USM, EF 70-200mm f/2.8 L IS USM
Sunpak 383
Quantaray QSX-9500

sponsored links
shutter_blitz
THREAD ­ STARTER
308 posts
Joined Apr 2007

Jun 20, 2008 08:31 |  #2

Anyone?

Gear:
Canon 50D
Sunpak 383
Quantaray QSX-9500

a_kraker99
287 posts
Joined Apr 2008

Jun 20, 2008 10:48 |  #3

I dont think so, actions can involve different adjustments and layers that lightroom isnt capable of doing.

Andrew Kraker
Marc Photography (external link)
Portfolio Site (external link)
Blog (external link)

Natural ­ Imagez
390 posts
Joined Dec 2007

Jun 20, 2008 10:52 |  #4

there is this. not sure if it is what you are after. it has cs3 do you action after you export the photos. i have not been able to get it to work properly, but also don't know if it is because of vista or what. i know other has used it.
http://www.lightroomqu​een.com/lrqdroplets.ph​p (external link)

Canon 1DMKIII
24-70 L *Speedlite's 580 ex II x2 *cybersync radio triggers x4 * AB800's x2
Mike Kasper
www.naturalimagez.com (external link)

shutter_blitz
THREAD ­ STARTER
308 posts
Joined Apr 2007

Jun 23, 2008 10:30 |  #5

Thanks!

Gear:
Canon 50D
Sunpak 383
Quantaray QSX-9500

eXc450
844 posts
Joined Apr 2007

Jun 23, 2008 17:46 |  #6

You know how when you right click and edit in photoshop, it creates a new file, and inserts it into LR?

Is there way to automate it, so it creates that extra file, then runs the action? I like to keep all my edit photos in LR. Or would I have to do the option someone said above and re-import?

sponsored links

1,112 views & 0 likes for this thread
Lightroom presets as PS actions
FORUMS Post Processing, Marketing & Presenting Photos RAW, Post Processing & Printing 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.