Okay, I feel I just have to do this since it is officially upon us & I couldn't find this particular topic in the speed challenge archives anywhere. So here I go...
My speed challenge is the season "Fall" and what the season represents to you. So dig through those pictures or grab your camera & start shooting & show me what "Fall" means to you! Good luck & have fun!
1. Camera - Any Canon DSLR Camera
2. Time - any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size - Please see the Image posting rules.
4. Post-Processing - do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting - * ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.* Photo Name in the message subject line.* Camera model & lens used.* Notes -- post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
6. Commenting - No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed and a winner has been declared, comments can be made in this thread.
7. Have FUN!
One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
* New Topic - After winner is declared.
* Posting Starts - Right after topic is announced.
* Posting Ends - 9pm MST (mountain) Tuesday September 30th, 2008
* Winner from this competition decides the theme of the next one (and judges it for a winner) after this competition is closed.
Here is an example of mine & it is Fall along the Yellowstone river.