I haven't seen this topic in any of the previous DSLR Speed Challenges. Stitch three or more images together to make a panoramic composition. Be creative as you can. Don't limit yourself to city or landscapes. Try a pano of your living room or inside your vehicle!!! Let's see how wide we can get (no pun intended)...
In its most general sense, a panorama ( from greek <πανοραμα> ) is any wide view of a physical space. It has also come to refer to a wide-angle representation of such a view. (Courtesy of Wikipedia)
In keeping with POTN's image size restrictions, please post thumbnails or small size pictures. Moreover, please add another link for "full size" viewing to capture the true essence of panoramic mania!!!
Good luck everyone!
Standard Rules apply:
1. Camera - Any Canon DSLR Camera
2. Time - any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size - Please see the Image posting rules.
4. Post-Processing - do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting - * ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.* Photo Name in the message subject line.* Camera model & lens used.* Notes -- post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
6. Commenting - No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed and a winner has been declared, comments can be made in this thread.
7. Have FUN!
One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
* New Topic - After winner is declared.
* Posting Starts - Right after topic is announced.
* Posting Ends - 9:00pm CST (Central Standard) Monday, December 8, 2008. Winner will be announced shortly thereafter.
* Winner from this competition decides the theme of the next one (and judges it for a winner) after this competition is closed.