Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Post Processing, Marketing & Presenting Photos Presentation & Building Galleries 
Thread started 01 Jan 2009 (Thursday) 19:55
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

Exposure Manager Premium Subscription

Mike ­ R
Goldmember
4,319 posts
Joined May 2006

Jan 01, 2009 19:55 |  #1

EM is now offering a new "premium subscription" The following is from an email I received from them along with info on new services being offered.

Premium subscription featuresSince we launched the favorites and e-mail address required features in October, they have been used by thousands of our photographers and tens of thousands of potential customers. With our premium subscription we'll give you the tools to convert these potential customers into actual customers. Soon you'll be able to:

- see your customers' favorites and cart contents
- use e-mail validation to ensure proper addresses
- easily send e-mail blasts to customers based on a variety of filters
- schedule automated e-mail reminders for customers who selected favorites or cart contents but did not purchase yet
- send out automated thank you e-mails

With any e-mail that gets sent out, you can have a unique coupon code included to further encourage your customers to purchase.

These, and other, premium features will be available by mid January. The monthly price will be $24.99 and the yearly price $249.99. If you upgrade to the yearly account in January, you will receive free print processing equal to the amount of the upgrade price.
New featuresWe have some general features planned as well. Share This! has become a popular feature as well. Soon after we launched that feature, we received requests to share the data on how people use it. Due to the way it works, even we don't have access to that data. Therefore, we will allow you to use your own Share This! account. This will give you full statistics on who shares what and where it is shared. Speaking of statistics, we will allow you to do the same with Google Analytics. No more need to add it through a custom header and footer. Just add your account details and we'll add it to any page your customers visit.

If you are using self-fulfillment for any of your products, good news! We'll be adding a screen that will show all outstanding orders that have self-fulfillment items and you can easily set orders to shipped. We'll even send your customers a shipped confirmation!

We'll also be adding an option to mark a gallery as 'in process' and have visitors to be notified when you change it to available. As with the email options above, you will be able to include a limited time coupon to entice visitors to buy.

These features will be launched together with the premium subscription later in January.

Mike R
www.mikerubinphoto.com (external link)

sponsored links
ksixmju
Mostly Lurking
10 posts
Joined Apr 2007

Jan 02, 2009 16:14 |  #2

This looks promising - especially since for the first year is essentially free!

I'll be upgrading as soon as it goes live.

Mike

Mike ­ R
THREAD ­ STARTER
Goldmember
4,319 posts
Joined May 2006

Jan 02, 2009 18:37 |  #3

ksixmju wrote in post #6990311 (external link)
This looks promising - especially since for the first year is essentially free!

I'll be upgrading as soon as it goes live.

Mike

I'm going for it also.In addition I asked about mounted prints and was told that the have the equipment in place but couldn't guarantee that they would have enough supplies for the holiday season. Once they have enough on hand they will be offering them.

Mike R

Sauk
Goldmember
4,149 posts
Joined Oct 2007

Jan 04, 2009 19:43 |  #4

By the way between Exposure and Zen which one allows you to keep more money in your pocket?

Nikon D700 D3s | Sigma 50mm f/1.4 EX DG HSM

Mike ­ R
THREAD ­ STARTER
Goldmember
4,319 posts
Joined May 2006

Jan 04, 2009 21:13 |  #5

Sauk wrote in post #7004686 (external link)
By the way between Exposure and Zen which one allows you to keep more money in your pocket?

I use EM and think that their commission fee is less than Zen. You should also consider print and shipping costs along with lab quality.
There is a positng here that compares them but I was unable to locate it to provide you the link. I can't say enough good things about EM.

Mike R

ksixmju
Mostly Lurking
10 posts
Joined Apr 2007

Jan 04, 2009 23:57 |  #6

Mike R wrote in post #7005305 (external link)
I use EM and think that their commission fee is less than Zen. You should also consider print and shipping costs along with lab quality.
There is a positng here that compares them but I was unable to locate it to provide you the link. I can't say enough good things about EM.

Here's the link to the comparison on EM's site.

http://www.exposureman​ager.com/scripts/websi​te.pl?rm=compare (external link)

I too, have nothing but positive things to say about them so far.

Mike

ksixmju
Mostly Lurking
10 posts
Joined Apr 2007

Jan 30, 2009 10:58 as a reply to  @ ksixmju's post |  #7

"...later in January" has almost come and gone and I haven't seen any mention of when this would go live.

Anyone have any inside news?

Mike

Mike ­ R
THREAD ­ STARTER
Goldmember
4,319 posts
Joined May 2006

Feb 06, 2009 21:15 |  #8

Most recent update:
This is an email I received from EM

They're working on it as we speak, making sure everything is working
properly before announce and release. Thanks. -Jack

Mike R

ksixmju
Mostly Lurking
10 posts
Joined Apr 2007

Feb 07, 2009 19:09 |  #9

Mike R wrote in post #7271503 (external link)
Most recent update:
This is an email I received from EM

They're working on it as we speak, making sure everything is working
properly before announce and release. Thanks. -Jack

Sounds like they're getting ready to flip the switch.

Thanks, Mike!

Mike

Mike ­ R
THREAD ­ STARTER
Goldmember
4,319 posts
Joined May 2006

Mar 02, 2009 06:31 |  #10

Update: Last night I emailed them and was told told that it's now available. I signed up.
It cost me $191 and I received a credit for 255- 5x7 prints. That shows up as a pre paid bundle. I don't know why they haven't sent out an announcement that it's available.

Mike R

bwolford
Goldmember
3,705 posts
Joined Aug 2006

Mar 02, 2009 07:46 as a reply to  @ Mike R's post |  #11

That's funny. My email said they were working the kinks out and would be announcing soon.

Brice
Gear List
Sample Gallery (external link)http://thewolfords.com​/2007XmasProofs (external link)

DDCSD
GIVIN' GOOD KARMA
13,313 posts
Joined Jun 2007

Mar 02, 2009 08:50 |  #12

bwolford wrote in post #7436801 (external link)
That's funny. My email said they were working the kinks out and would be announcing soon.

I looked last night and if you go to the upgrade account feature, its there.

I think mine said I could get 257 5x7's. :)

I'm going to hold off though.

Derek
Bucketman Karma Fund
https://photography-on-the.net …php?p=9903477#p​ost9903477
POTN FF L2 MadTown Birds

Full Gear List & Feedback

Mike ­ R
THREAD ­ STARTER
Goldmember
4,319 posts
Joined May 2006

Mar 02, 2009 09:24 |  #13

It would be nice if they had some different templates to go along with the upgrade.

Mike R

ksixmju
Mostly Lurking
10 posts
Joined Apr 2007

Mar 05, 2009 22:00 |  #14

Mike R wrote in post #7437276 (external link)
It would be nice if they had some different templates to go along with the upgrade.

+1

Mike

sponsored links

1,854 views & 0 likes for this thread
Exposure Manager Premium Subscription
FORUMS Post Processing, Marketing & Presenting Photos Presentation & Building Galleries 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.