Emptiness, lack of anything, something missing, or, as in this exemple, a way to nowhere
|PHOTOBUCKET EMBEDDING IS DISABLED BY THIS MEMBER.|
Photobucket sends ads instead of embedding photos from their free galleries.
Click the link (if available) below to see the image in a gallery page.
my lack of idea gave me the idea
the subject is simple and difficult at the same time
hope you will have fun taking pics of nothing..
Standard Rules apply:
1. Camera - Any Canon DSLR Camera
2. Time - any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size - Please see the Image posting rules.
4. Post-Processing - do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting - * ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.* Photo Name in the message subject line.* Camera model & lens used.* Notes -- post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
6. Commenting - No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed and a winner has been declared, comments can be made in this thread.
7. Have FUN!
One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
* New Topic - After winner is declared.
* Posting Starts - Right after topic is announced.
* Posting Ends - 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time Sunday, feb 1st, 2009.
* Winner from this competition decides the theme of the next one (and judges it for a winner) after this competition is closed.