Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Post Processing, Marketing & Presenting Photos HDR Creation 
Thread started 13 Feb 2009 (Friday) 19:45
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

Models in HDR

ducatiwv
Goldmember
2,581 posts
Joined Sep 2006

Feb 20, 2009 08:28 |  #31

zacker wrote in post #7366157 (external link)
Ha ha ha..Awesome for you... I agree with everything you said and did.. screw em all if they dont understand... everyone is so quick to jump on the band wagon of "Photographic know-it-allity" that they cant even just look at a good photo anymore without trying to rip it apart for the smallest thing..and "whoa, did he say he used HDR? Why the nerve of this guy... using a perfectly acceptable style of Photography to achieve the end result he was going for"... "I know he said he didnt have any good or enough lighting to make this shot in the area he was in with the conditions he had to work with but I dont see why he didnt just use more lighting and expose it properly" seriously... why are SOOOOO many members here such know it all when it comes to Photography? I mean... a great photo is a great photo, wether its done in the camera, dark room or PC... if its a great shot, its a great shot... get over yourselves already, Please.. or go log onto Photo.net with the other photograpy gods!!

"UNSUBSCRIBED" :p

LOL...I think that pretty much tells it like it is .....:D

Current Equipment list: 5d/30d/24-105 f4/L IS USM / 70-200f4L/ Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 XR DI II/sigma 10-20/canon 50 1.4

AlphaChicken
Knot Hank
3,569 posts
Joined Aug 2007

Feb 20, 2009 12:20 |  #32

ducatiwv wrote in post #7366617 (external link)
LOL...I think that pretty much tells it like it is .....:D

Pretty much sounds like a load of useless, jumbled rambling to me...

~peace

I am Henry. NOT Hank. And certainly not a length of rope tied in a knot. ;)
My family calls me Hen, but you can call me Chicken. See you out there!
|Deviant Art (external link)
|Facebook (external link)|Gear List

joruiz
Goldmember
1,619 posts
Joined Oct 2006

Feb 20, 2009 13:59 |  #33

AlphaChicken wrote in post #7368019 (external link)
Pretty much sounds like a load of useless, jumbled rambling to me...

~peace

I have to agree with that.

shouldn't bother to answer since the author was nice enough to "unsuscribe" from his thread to try an ignore us, but anyways..

I read the whole explanation, and I still think the original looks better, only that it is under exposed and COULD be exposed properly without the issues mentioned. But hey, if the author want to believe in his excuses to not take the photo properly without the HDRI gimmick (in this case), and he likes the result, good for him.

Cantisani
my facebook profile (external link) |

tmcman
Goldmember
4,409 posts
Gallery: 9 photos
Joined Apr 2007

Feb 22, 2009 21:35 as a reply to  @ joruiz's post |  #34

Isn't POTN supposed to be about the love? ;)

Comments, Questions, Observations Welcome
Fuji X-T2, 18-55mm, Gitzo 1541 w/ Markins M10 ballhead.
"Art always shows itself by doing much with few and simple things." Arthur Wesley Dow

sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

4,455 views & 0 likes for this thread
Models in HDR
FORUMS Post Processing, Marketing & Presenting Photos HDR Creation 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.