Canon EF 24mm f1.4L II
For all of you out there that have it...lets see some
|PHOTOBUCKET EMBEDDING IS DISABLED BY THIS MEMBER.|
Photobucket sends ads instead of embedding photos from their free galleries.
Click the link (if available) below to see the image in a gallery page.
HTTP response: 404 | MIME changed to 'image/gif' | Byte size: ZERO
Canon's newest fixed length L-series lens, the EF 24mm f/1.4L II USM, incorporates the newest in Canon lens technology for spectacular sharpness and impressive performance at all settings. It features two high-precision, large-diameter aspherical lenses for sharpness across the sensor, even in peripheral areas of full-frame sensors. Lens elements have a newly-designed anti-reflective SWC (Sub Wavelength Coating) that departs from conventional coatings by using an extremely fine structure that minimizes ghosting and flaring across the lens surface, regardless of the angle with which light enters or exits. It also features two UD lens elements to minimize chromatic aberrations, incorporates rear-focusing, ultrasonic, quiet and high-speed AF with full-time manual override. A circular aperture provides beautiful out-of-focus detail and offers legendary dust- and water-resistant L-series construction using only lead-free glass.
• Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 24mm 1:1.4
• Lens Construction: 13 elements in 10 groups
• Aspherical and UD lens elements for correction of chromatic aberration. (2 UD Lens Elements)
• Circular aperture for pleasing bokeh. (8 blades)
• Lead-free glass
• Diagonal Angle of View: 84°
• Focus Adjustment: Rear focusing system with USM
• Closest Focusing Distance: 3.0 in./77mm
• Maximum magnification: 0.17x
• Filter Size: 77mm
• Max. Diameter x Length, Weight: 3.4 in./86.9mm; 22.9 oz./650g
• Lens hood and pouch supplied
• Weather sealed
• Provides distance information for E-TTL II flash metering