Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Canon Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Canon G-series Digital Cameras 
Thread started 12 Mar 2009 (Thursday) 19:15
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

Carry system for multiple p&s cameras needed (G10, LX3, F30, F200, etc)

ZoranC
285 posts
Joined Nov 2008

Mar 12, 2009 19:15 |  #1

Now that my F200EXR is here I am finnaly ready to do shootout between F30, LX3, G10, and F200EXR (and maybe few others) I have been talking about for a while.

While getting ready I have come across small logistical problem: How to easily carry all of these at the same time pulling any of them easily out and putting back in?

Obviously I would need something with multiple pockets.

Anybody knows what exactly would fit the bill? I prefer over the shoulder solutions as I find vests uncomfrotable and belts get in my way.

jon1996
292 posts
Joined Apr 2005

Mar 14, 2009 11:39 |  #2

Why not buy as DSLR bag and use each of the divided lens section for a camera pocket

Canon 20D
18-55 IS, 55-250 IS, 50 1.8,
Panasonic FZ50
Canon G6 with about 40,000 Pics
www.jonsphoto.smugmug.​com (external link)

rang
Goldmember
1,644 posts
Joined Jan 2007

Mar 17, 2009 12:22 |  #3

ZoranC wrote in post #7512102 (external link)
Now that my F200EXR is here I am finnaly ready to do shootout between F30, LX3, G10, and F200EXR (and maybe few others) I have been talking about for a while.

While getting ready I have come across small logistical problem: How to easily carry all of these at the same time pulling any of them easily out and putting back in?

Obviously I would need something with multiple pockets.

Anybody knows what exactly would fit the bill? I prefer over the shoulder solutions as I find vests uncomfrotable and belts get in my way.

If you don't like belts and vests...I hope you don't mind doing the on-off routine with a back pack...because that's pretty much whats left.

OTOH I routinely shoot two XXD bodies with straps across my chest. But that means if there is anything else I want to bring along...be it water, filters, glass etc....those go on a belt.

Good luck hunting.

Lotsa stuff, running outta room and a wife...I keep looking at her and wondering??? :lol:

wcimages
26 posts
Joined Feb 2003

Mar 17, 2009 17:55 |  #4

I use the National Geographic belt with the two pouches on it to carry a G10 and LX-3. Nice little system, even has a security pouch on the inside of the belt where the pouches are. Unique fastening system that makes it very secure and easy to rotate the pouches to the front for quick access.

CJinAustin
Goldmember
2,361 posts
Joined Jan 2008

Mar 18, 2009 11:51 |  #5
bannedPermanent ban

wcimages wrote in post #7543770 (external link)
I use the National Geographic belt with the two pouches on it to carry a G10 and LX-3. Nice little system, even has a security pouch on the inside of the belt where the pouches are. Unique fastening system that makes it very secure and easy to rotate the pouches to the front for quick access.

Can you post a link to this Natl Geo belt?

I'd like to see one.

- GEAR -
Canon 1Ds Mark V | Canon 5D Mark IV | Canon 7D Mark II
50 1.0L IS| 85 1.0L IS | EF 10-1000L f/1.0 IS DO USM | 17-4000L IS | 24-7000L IS | 70-2000L 2.8 IS | Canon G12 | 580EXIII | 430EXIII

sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

1,556 views & 0 likes for this thread
Carry system for multiple p&s cameras needed (G10, LX3, F30, F200, etc)
FORUMS Canon Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Canon G-series Digital Cameras 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.