DSLR Speed Challenge #99 - Crime scene
A photo that could be from a crime scene. Serious or fun.
|PHOTOBUCKET EMBEDDING IS DISABLED BY THIS MEMBER.|
Photobucket sends ads instead of embedding photos from their free galleries.
Click the link (if available) below to see the image in a gallery page.
Be creative and have fun!
This challenge begins when posted, and will end at 9:00 p.m. East time Monday May 18, 2009. Winner of this challenge will be announced shortly thereafter.
Standard Rules apply:
1. Camera - Any Canon DSLR Camera
2. Time - any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size - Please see the Image posting rules.
4. Post-Processing - do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting - * ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.* Photo Name in the message subject line.* Camera model & lens used.* Notes -- post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
6. Commenting - No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed and a winner has been declared, comments can be made in this thread.
7. Have FUN!
One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
* New Topic - After winner is declared.
* Posting Starts - Right after topic is announced.
* Posting Ends - 9:00 p.m. East Time Monday May 18, 2009.
* Winner from this competition decides the theme of the next one (and judges it for a winner) after this competition is closed.