This week's DSLR Speed Challenge #105 topic is:
From The Zoo
I never tire of visiting the local zoos. There is always a captive audience to choose from, both inside and outside the cages...I'd like to see what you see when visiting the zoo. From the creatures lurking inside the cages or enclosure, to the surroundings, to the very visitors. Be creative and have some fun with this
Standard Rules apply:
1. Camera - Any Canon DSLR Camera
2. Time - any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size - Please see the Image posting rules.
4. Post-Processing - do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting -
* ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.
* Photo Name in the message subject line.
* Camera model & lens used.
* Notes -- post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
6. Commenting - No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed and a winner has been declared, comments can be made in this thread.
7. Have FUN!
One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
* New Topic - After winner is declared.
* Posting Starts - Right after topic is announced.
* Posting Ends - 9:00 p.m. Central Time, Friday July 3, 2009.
* Winner from this competition decides the theme of the next one (and judges it for a winner) after this competition is closed
Here is a link to our previous Canon EOS DSLR Speed Challenge Winners/Records <-- click to see